So Far So Good - Carmel, IN

Today was the big day. It went great. I love the...

Today was the big day. It went great. I love the way they look now. I am 5ft51/2 lol and weigh 133. I was a 36 b deflated after breastfeeding 4 boys. Bwd wasi think 13. Lol my case is different doctor said. I lost most of my fulness behind areiola not breast. I have nipples no problem but areiola was sunk in wards. I recived 400 MP plus. Under the muscle. The doctor and I have faith that the implant filled areiola out and pused it out some so fingers crossed. He stated he never seen that b4. Trust me this man is amazing in his work and great bed side manner. So enough said I love them alot praying for pretty nipples to match pretty new boobies. Lol. I choose Dr. fata in Carmel Indiana and have no regrets. More later I am gonna rest. Have a great night . prayers to all on there BA journeys and recoverys.

2 days post op . love them still. ????

What I bought b4 surgery

Back pillow with arm rest
Arnica 30 # pills
Dulcolax suppositories
Stool softner
Ex lax stimulant
Vitamin c vitamins 500 mg
Huggies triple clean hands,face,& bottom wipes.
Protein bars
Protein drinks.
A long soft ice pack for sorness.

. Wedge pillow

Also

Pofile pick with rice sizers !

????????

5days post op. Great day feeling normal except horrible itching on boobies from growing !

Mentor Id card

Warrenty Time !!
Awesome !!!!!

Day 6

I feel guilty that I feel this great !! I have read that it is because the size of the implant and also your doctors experience and accurate prescion. So every day on my reaaons of choosing him get even better. My Ba journey has been amazing thus far. Sometimes I force myself to take a seat lol cause I feel so good. I am totally blessed with the way things have been going . I initially wanted a full c small D but he did such beautiful work on me that no matter what I wind up with its been better then hitting the lotto. Lol. i feelbthere that pretty. When I have had questions his staff and his wonderful assistant and side kick Donetta have been there every step of the way. I have gave my children a gift also with ther help I have pro long my life and improved my health. I quit smoking. Trust me it was ruff. But to many things in life going on to short yourself and as woman we must live ourswlfs first and formost cause we are beautiful inside and out. We are worth it. So I truly hope no matter who you choose to be your doctor the one that changes your lufe make sure its for the right reasons let be living yourself first. God luck to all and god bless.

Stich free !

I am so gratful fir Dr Fata and his staff. i had my stiches remove the look good but man did they itch. Lol I have also been informed to massage them . This was a life changing dream come true and I am so happy with the results and Dr Fata for being apart of my life helping me achieve thise goals. New part of my family . Thank you Donetta for all gour kind and encouraging words that put the icing on the cake.

2 weeks post op

So in love !

Softer better every day !

18 days post op
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor and great bed side manner. In love with them so far. No regrets