52 Years Old and Loving My Facelift, Browlift, and Blepharoplasty Results! - Carmel, IN

I had been contemplating facial rejuvenation...

I had been contemplating facial rejuvenation surgery for a couple of years. While I had been pretty content with aging "gracefully" throughout all of my 40s, at 50 that came to an abrupt halt. My age and/or years of being very active outside in sun seemed to catch up rather quickly and was showing up on face (heavy looking eyes, loose skin, etc.). At 52, I decided to discuss options and potential outcomes with Dr. Zeph. I had undergone a previous procedure with Dr. Zeph nearly 27 years ago due to an injury. That result and experience was so outstanding that I knew if I ever needed additional facial procedures, I would do so with Dr. Zeph. I moved forward with a facelift, endoscopic brow lift, and blepharoplasty (eyelid) surgery. I'm roughly 2.5 months post op and I could not be more pleased with the results Dr. Zeph was able to achieve. I absolutely love the results as does my family. Equally important to the outcome was the entire pre-op to post-op process. Dr. Zeph and his staff were always personable, helpful, and professional. I so appreciated the time everyone put into to explaining all aspects of the pre-op and post -op activities. Being well informed and knowing all the details about what to expect at each of the various post op stages was very helpful. As a result, I was not stressed about next steps during recovery after surgery as and could relax while waiting patiently for the results to surface. I was encouraged to ask questions, and never felt rushed. Dr. Zeph's skill produced an excellent and natural result for me. Very, very happy!
Carmel Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zeph is a wonderful surgeon! Wonderful surgeon, wonderful staff, wonderful results. I'll not go anywhere else.