22yo Deflated 34B, 5ft9, 144lbs, 390cc HP round textured silicone overs

Hello! I just came out of my first consultation...

Hello! I just came out of my first consultation with the Surgeon, and now i am really hesitating with what size i want.
When i tried the sizers i felt like a moderate profile implant would suit me better. However my BWD is 12.5 and if I want enough volume ( i'm thinking over 350cc ) apparently the implant will be to large!
Anyone here have about the same measurements as me that could tell me about their experience and implant choice? I'm 180cm, 64kg.

My next consultation is on December 1st

Pre op consult done, still hesitating on implant size!!

Can't believe i'm having the surgery in two days! At the pre op consult my PS gave me 5 different pairs of implants to try on at home so i could really get used to which one i preferred.
Now I'm quite sure i want between 350-400cc in a high profile. I feel like the moderate profile in the kind of volume i would like give me a " heavy" effect and make me look like i've just gained weight.
My favorites are the 365 cc and 385 cc round High profile. They don't look extremely big but still nice.
Do any of you tall girls out there have that size of implant? Do you wish you'd gone bigger? I really don't want to have any regrets. I'm having them over the muscle so I know they will look just like when i have the sizers on.
Here are some pics of me as I am now with a 34B, and with the 365cc HP sizers

On the other side of boob world! 390cc HP round silicone textured over the muscle Eurosilicone

Today is 2 days post op. Where should I begin?

DAY OF SURGERY:
I was so nervous on the day of the op, I started crying right before going into theatre. But all the nurses, anesthesiologist and my PS were vert kind and reassuring. I knew I was in good hands with Dr Lovric. I was just so scared of the results and if i would like the size he put in me since we hadn't really made a definitive agreement! I really didn't want the moderate profile as i knew it wouldn't look good on me, but he suggested he would try them and see what fits me best. I was panicking!! I wanted the 356CC ( or slightly bigger ) in the high profile!
When I woke up, the first thing i said, with my eyes still closed, feeling my new boobs immediately
" what did he put in?"
The answer was 390CC High Profile. I could not be happier!! Dr Lovric said he tried a variety of implants: the moderates didn't suit me at all ( like i thought ) and the 365cc HP " just didn't do enough" for me. so he went with the bigger option I had though of, without making me look top heavy. I'm very satisfied with his final choice, I do think this is the implant that fits my body the most!
Got out of theater at 5pm, stayed in hospital until 11pm. Had two injections that relieved me from any pain I had. I wasn't even nauseous at all and had a lovely hospital dinner ( yum ). Felt like a zombie because of the anesthetic though, so groggy and drowsy! Went home and collapsed in my self made mega pillow bed.

PAIN:
I feel like i've been very lucky with how much pain i'm experiencing as it is very mild and manageable. They already took out the drain yesterday at my first post up consult. I have already had a shower! Now the most pain comes from the incision and placement and where the drain was. It sort of burns but isn't keeping me awake at night or anything! I'm taking Mybulen every 6 hours, Arnica every 3 hours an a sleeping pill at night.
I'm already moving my arms and lifting my elbows to shoulder level. I can' wait for the pain to drop a bit so i can feel more comfortable.

BOOBIES:
My boobs are now rock hard and swollen. They look big but do not have that natural squishy bouncy voluminous feel at all. Apparently this is normal, and I can't wait for them to drop and fluff, so i can get that voluptuous look with some nice cleavage. I am very happy with the symmetry of them at the moment. I applied Bio Oil last night for the first time to avoid stretch marks, and will start using it on my scars once the plasters are off. I have my next consult in 6 days :)

CONSTIPATION:
I was really worried about constipation well with my army of remedies in hand i was not even constipated for one day!! Still feel bloated though.
What I use against constipation:
- All bran cereal in the morning
- Dried fruits ( apricots, prunes ) as snacks
- A " detox" tea with SENNA in it before bed
- Lots of water, lots of veggies throughout the day.

MY STATS:
Before BA:
- 5 ft 9 = 180cm
- 144Lbs = 65kg
- 34B = 90B

After BA
- 34B + 390CC Silicone, High Profile, Textured, Round, Sub-glandular (Over the muscle) by Eurosilicone.
- Inframammary incision

Hope this is helpful to some of you :)