Planning Next Step Way Ahead - Cancun, MX

Here is my pic after my 8/1/15 upper and lower...

here is my pic after my 8/1/15 upper and lower bleph....now i want a mini... I am seeking any advice I can find and see some great pictures on here. Anyone who needs advice on out of the country can ask me and i hope to get a lot of feedback too! I am having a lot of success with at home peels at the moment. I am cheap and gutsy and my impulsiveness sure paid off with the bleph and going to Mex! I have found one has to start early to avoid the scammers and people planted on here who are not what they say they are.

sorry fuzzy pic...planning, planning at 56

well i know not clear pic but chopped my hair and still like my neck!! Love my eyes (upper and lower bleph Aug 1, 2015)...but in my downtime, I like to plan my return visit to Dr. Carmona and Danny!! In the meantime I am planning my return trip to Costa Rica but just to surf!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I want to return to Dr. Carmona who did the bleph and am starting my research and help from the RS sistas