Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Cancun, MX

I had an upper and lower Bleph procedure done and...

I had an upper and lower Bleph procedure done and am very pleased with the results. I am 45yrs old and my husband is 29, so I am always concerned about looking younger. I only wanted the procedure on my upper eyes because of the drooping eye lids that come with age, however after sending in pictures, the doctor suggested upper and lower. Im so glad that I trusted him and did both. I didn't even realize what a difference the lower lift would make. I thought it was only for people with bags under their eyes, but the lift really helped with the hallow eye trough area and the wrinkles around my lower eyes. Dr Carmona also saw that one eye drooped a little at the corner, and he evened out that area for no extra cost. I did a lot of research before deciding on Dr Carmona, who had excellent patient satisfaction. I know My Medical Vacations works with some other Doctors in the Cancun area, but Dr Carmona comes highly recommended and I have not read one bad review about him. Katie and Christine from My Medical Vacations were wonderful. They will pick you up at the airport and deliver you where you need to go, and then schedule and take you to any appointments for pre surgical testing. I worked mostly with Christine who was so personable and made me feel very comfortable. It was like having a friend with me. I would highly recommend Dr Carmona if you are looking to have anything done. The price is good, and the service is great!! I am not considering having lipo suction and a tummy tuck since I am so satisfied with the results.

Sorry

My original post should have said now considering further treatments instead of not considering.

For Sparlypuff

Hope this last picture helps. You can't even tell I had a lift done until you look at the before pictures where one eyelid looks almost like it's resting on my lashes.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I was afraid that there would be a language barrier, but Dr Carmona spoke very good English. I would definitely use him again in the future.