Tummy Tuck Plus Breast Augmentation ($8000 Total) - Cancun, Mexico

I had twins 10 years ago and was a tiny 100lbs...

I had twins 10 years ago and was a tiny 100lbs 4'1" lady. My stomach has always bothered me and I decided to look into surgery options neat Cancun as I already had a visit planed and place to stay. I was undecided about breast augmentation until I spoke with him and just decided to trust in his professional opinion, and I'm so happy that I did! My procedures were facilitated by Katie Lyndas and Cece at mymedicalvacations.com and they did a fantastic job and were there every step of the way. I am from Alaska and was a bit nervous about traveling out of the country for surgery; however, the price was more than twice as inexpensive as in my State. Many of my friends and family thought I was crazy for gettin surgery in Mexico, but I did my research and like everything I read about Dr. Carmona and have had many visits to Mexico in the past. As soon as I met Katie, I knew I made a good decision. She and Cece were very friendly, picked me up at the airport, and took me wherever I needed to go. Cece was there before and after the surgery and we had great talks about our children and families, I feel like she is a long lost sister and will miss her. I was very pleased to learn that Dr. Carmona is known for his stitching and minimal.scars. It has only been six days and I already have no pain and incredible results. I can barely even see the incisions on my breast and they are only noticeable because they still have dark stitches. He was always professional and very skilled at his trade. If I ever have any other issues that could benefit from cosmetic surgery, I won't hesitate to see him again. I can't wait to go home and show all my friends that they are in fact the crazy ones for not considering this. I got to recover sitting next to a pool in Paradise and have saved so much money I can take another vacation if I want! I am finally confident in my body and won't have the urge to cover my stomach and breasts with my hands when I am naked, I actually want to show everyone the amazing work of art I have become. I will try to update this post when I get home with some before after photos. A HUGE thank you to Dr. Carmona and My Medical Vacations for making this a trip of a lifetime.

I meant to say 4'11" :)

Post op

My tummy before

I took this right before surgery

Muscle repair

I also forgot to mention that my muscles were separated about 8cm and he also repaired that. I am now one week post op and don't even need to take ibuprofen for pain...I feel fantastic :)

Proper spelling is Cecy Saucedo :) Andres Jurado (managing director for mymedicalvacations.com was also very friendly to me...love these folks! :)

First bikini in over a decade

I took this at 9-10days post op