Liposuction with Brazilian Butt Lift and Fat Transfer to Face. Mexico, MX

Despite being physically fit and within a normal...

Despite being physically fit and within a normal weight range, I had fat everywhere you don't want it and my cheeks were hanging. After a lot of research and searching, I connected with Dr Carmona of Shape and Beauty in Cancun, Mexico. I asked Danny, the doctor's patient coordinator, to provide me with the doctor's degrees and accreditations and they were impressive. Danny helped me make the surgery and hotel arrangements and picked me up at the airport.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr Carmona for the consultation and he examined me and explained what he would do and the expected outcome as well as the risks. I signed all the papers and paid and went for lab work. The surgery was the following day. Everything went extremely well. My room at the Amerimed hospital was private and comfortable and the nursing staff was excellent. After being discharged, the doctor made follow-up visits to my hotel with his nurse to remove the stitches. All in all, I am extremely satisfied with the treatment. I will upload photos later.