Facelift in Cancun Finally. Mexico, MX

I hated myself in all my pictures. Never ever...

I hated myself in all my pictures. Never ever wanted to FaceTime anyone, including my grandchildren. Hated seeing myself close up in the mirror with makeup on much less with no makeup. I wanted to do it for at least 7 years but 7 years ago the Drs just said I needed eyelid surgery. This time 3 out of three agreed I needed the whole kit and ka boodle which for me was face, neck and eyelids.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr Carmona because all his published reviews were great. I negotiated a date, a price and had any questions, doubts, concerns, addressed through the patient coordinator Danielle. Initially I paid a small deposit to secure the date I wanted which was a Saturday. On Friday morning I arrived in Cancun and the patient concierge Christina picked me up at the airport. She took me for my labs and Cardiology consult and to the Atrium bldg which holds Dr Carmona's office Shape and Beauty for me to meet Dr Carmona. I always had doubts. I've never talked to anyone that actually had a facelift in Mexico, as far as I knew no one else knew anyone who actually did it either. I was just giving some stranger over $5000 based on information that was just internet hearsay and what kind of fool, ect. But Dr Carmona had enough confidence and professionalism that it certainly made the transition from something in cyberspace to something actual. Christina took me to my hotel and was back the next morning to pick me up for surgery. But I have to be honest, even during the long night before surgery I didn't sleep much and certainly questioned my decision. Christina help me check in the hospital, translated, addressed concerns and stayed until Dr Carmona arrived at the hospital. She came back after surgery while I was sleeping in my room and brought my personal belongings including my cell phone to the hospital room. Before surgery I met with the anesthesiologist, the nurses and everyone was very kind, very professional, the hospital was very clean. My room was very nice, very comfortable. I stayed overnight and next morning Dr Carmona came back to see me, gave me my meds, my dressings were changed and later Christina came and carried me back to my hotel. On Friday I went to have some of my stitches removed and on Saturday able to fly home. Dr Carmona has only a few rooms in the Atrium bldg now but I certainly see him having a building one day with all the offices being Dr Carmona's Shape and Beauty. So far, I can look in the mirror again, take my picture, and I'm like "oh wow." That's an improvement and I want see all the results for three months. I'm better.