OTOPLASTY - I Feel Like Reborn - Cancun, Mexico

Since I can remember, I have been laughed at for...

Since I can remember, I have been laughed at for my ears. I really got traumatized, especially high school was a horror for me. I even tried to glue my ears to my head, I never wore a ponytail and I just hated my ears. A friend of mine had surgery done by Dr Marco Carmona last year and she suggested me to contact him. I got in contact with Danny, his patient coordinator. She was very helpful and arranged everything for me.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Marco Carmona was very nice and calm. I am only 18 and I was a little afraid, but after talking to him, I felt secure and reassured. I couldn't wait to get it over with. Surgery was performed at his doctors office under local anesthesia. It wasn't really painful, not even after surgery. It took only 50 minutes and I was free to go. My results are AMAZING !!!!!!! I love it !!!! I really can't thank Dr Carmona enough. The results are exactly what I always wanted. I highly recommend Dr Carmona to everybody who wants or needs plastic surgery! He is really the best!