avoid "my medical vacations" in cancun for any plastic surgery - Mexico, MX

Avoid at all costs "My Medical Vacation" in...

Avoid at all costs "My Medical Vacation" in Cancun, Mexico. From the minute I got there it was nothing but headaches. They pay people for good reviews and give free surgery for people who do video testimonials because they have no ACTUAL good reviews.

I am literally in the midst of getting my breasts re done (paying a brand new fee) because they are so terrible. The nipples are HUGE and they are saggy. No one believes I actually have them done because they are so saggy. When I brought this to their attention, nothing was done. I asked for my medical records and have been asking for the past month and they have yet to give me them. Super unprofessional. The doctors here said i have a "ball in sock" affect meaning the implants have dropped to the bottom due to improper placement. I also got a rhinoplasty and it looks the exact same as before. When I was finished the doctor said "There was a lot of scar tissue, so we could not do much." but after reading online, scar tissue removal is part of any rhinoplasty revision. DO NOT GO HERE AT ANY COST. Unless you want to end up botched and paying out of your pocket again for a new surgery. The surgeons do not discount just because you just got it done. Its all new price, new implant, new scars etc. But its worth it for your self esteem.
dr montalvo for rhino and dr S for breast