Smile Renovation - a 27 Year Old's Journey with Invisalign! - Canada, CA

I'm finally getting them done! Some people will...

I'm finally getting them done! Some people will never understand, esp those with perfectly normal looking teeth, but a nice smile does wonders for you! I used to suck my thumb until I was about 14/15, chipped and broken toot, wearing etc - I've had them all. A change had to come.
I'm in Canada and I've decided to start my journey here. I've posted pics that are baiscally my before photos but I'll post another just to be more handy and also pics with my trays in.

I was initially told 10 months in total but the day I actually went for my first trays I was told 14 -__-.
On getting the trays in: The process of doing the attachments, the spacer thingy in my mouth and opening wide was the most painful part. It really wasn't as bad as some people make it seem in their vlogs/blogs etc. All that was felt afterward was the slight pressure on your tooth. I even wondered if it was done correctly based on the little pain I was feeling. Oh, it was accompanied by a temporary lisp that kinda (but doesnt really lol) go away after a few days.

Updates up to tray 7 ( Week 15)

Invisalign Journey
1:03
I'll be brief.
Km becoming much more comfortable with the trays in. Actually feels weird not having them in. I'm just beginning to see the changes and I LOVE IT! It's working. I lost around 5 pound lbs at the beginning so I wasn't excited about that but I got my (eating) rhythm back so I'm good. Pictures to follow. Let me know if you too can see the little progress ????

Root Canal and Invisalign

First, let me say how I dreaded having complications during my treatment. I just wanted the smooth fix and then be ready for whatever next. You know, smile at my problems. BUT! One evening I felt this faint throbbing pain in my front tooth (the one which required most correction) and the next day it only got worse. I was only at tray 10/28. Later in the night I noticed my face started to swell right above where the tooth is so it was basically in and around my nose. Called my dentist up next morning and was asked to come in. My dentist wasn't in but another was and he decided to look at it. To speed up the happenings - x-ray done, infection found, pulp calcified, could not drain abscess, need root canal and prescription given. Waited 5 days (because of Christmas holidays) then root canal procedure started by my actual dentist. Cavity really calcified and he couldn't get to infection. Eventually he had to put some antibiotic in and seal the tooth, now I'm expected to return in a few weeks. I was told I'll need a root canal further along. SO. My question is - How soon can I get crowns/veneers done or will I have to wait until my invisalign treatment is done?

Let's catch up :)

I'm more than halfway there (yay!) and the pics should prove so :D I'm now at tray 19
Dr. Maher Naji

I am confident and trust his skills.