deflated A cup, 300 Cc High Profile Implants Under the muscle. Saggy skin/boobs after surgery

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi there. I had my BA on November 9th, just under...

Hi there. I had my BA on November 9th, just under 3 weeks ago. I was a full b cup before my kids, but after nursing them I had nothing at all left! I was really upset with my body and hated the was I looked naked AND with clothes on.

I started reading reviews on this site and decided to do something about it! Went to my consult, and since I have such a small frame we decided on 300cc high profile, under the muscle.

Possible snoopy deformity?

I've been really upset and would love it if anyone could offer any insight... my boobs are looking pretty square (expected), but what I did NOT expect was all the loose skin that is just hanging off my implant. It's almost like what little breast tissue I had is just hanging there, looking very square and saggy from the side. I'm devastated right now. I know that people will say to give it time, but I can't see how this could possibly fix itself or change as much as it would need to to look "normal." My tissue just hangs and lays on my body and is mushy to the touch, with the left side being worse than the left.

I would love to hear from anyone who had/has similar results as me, good or bad!

Just met with my surgeon...

He said that as they "fluff" the sag and skin will get a touch better, but not enough to where I'll be happy. He said to come back after 4 months and we can discuss options then (maybe a possible lift if I'm that unhappy).

I'm forcing myself to think of positives right now, and I'm at least happy to say that my healing has been great, I feel fully able to do everything I did pre-surgery, and my incisions look good as well. It also helps that my husband loves them so much and tells me everyday that he loves them (and me!)

4 week pics

I feel like I've dropped quite a bit in the past week (5.5 weeks in right now), will post those pics soon. For now here are my 4 week pics!

10 week update, way less sag!

I feel like there were some big changes around week 8. I can now say I like my implants, don't regret getting them, and think I can definitely live with them without getting a lift!

I don't have pain anymore, only lingering side effect is I only have about 7o% feeling back on the right side and maybe 45% on the left.