Mommy of 4 Munchkins. 36 Yo. Dream is Closer Than I Thought. - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello dolls. For a long time i couldn't' decide BE...

Hello dolls. For a long time i couldn't' decide BE or NOT to BE. Finally i make up my mind about BBL and Lipo, but was so worry about until i found this forum. Your stories helped me to relax and not worry about. All results i saw here amasing!!!! I thought that i have no chance to have body i always wonted, but seems its possible!!!!!Hope my story will help someone like me.
I am mom of for children, i gained some pounds my body shape changed in not good way( moms will understand me) my friend was telling me that i am good person etc. and that is important. But every time i see myself in the mirror....... dresses ......its just so sad. my booty is so small.I feel myself beautiful inside and not really outside. This conflict bothers my 8 years already. I heard a lot about LIPO and BBL and jalousie who done this. About 6 month ago i thought to myself "why i cant do it?" and here you are. My appointment on JUNE 8 th. I still need support because i am so afraid of anesthesia and results. Hope i will find it here. It's 3 MONTH to go!!!

3 month to go

Couldn't sleep last night

Hello Dolls. I need your help. I never had surgery before and now i have fear of anesthesia and if something will go wrong. I am going to do lipo and BBL. What is blue pill that everybody take before surgery? i saw some pic that one girl had some burns after lopo. Can somebody comfort me with all my concerns?

June 7th. This is THE day!

Hello Dolls. Today is the day I was waited for almost 6 month. I am in Airport right now, waiting for my flight to Santo Domingo. Today I will see Fatima Almonte. Exited and nervising at the same time. My SX scheduled on June 8th (tomorrow at 7am). Plese support me in your thoughts and prayers. I ll keep you updated.

I am on flat side.

Ok. I have no idea if anyone reads my msgs. First of all I want to tell that Dr.Fatima Almonte and her assistances is Awesome! I got my sx 3 days ago. Post op is so painful. Right after sx I was throwing up. Pain everywhere. Second day i got my periods . Meds is so strong and I have to eat. Can't even read the manu.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon