Active 35 Year Old Mom, 2 Babies -- Nursed for 2 Years Total. 255 cc moderate profile, mentor, round silicone

I am 5 foot 6. 130 pounds. Athletic active,...

I am 5 foot 6. 130 pounds. Athletic active, broader shoulders, but a "fit" body frame. My natural breasts are a small 34B. I fit a Victorias Secret B cup, but NOT snugly.

I am having the hardest time deciding if I should go 235 or 255 cc, mentor smooth round, sub-pectoral scheduled at the end of this month. The rice sizers look a bit exaggerated? I know I will lose some under the muscle, and I want a small well-proportioned to my body C cup. I would love to look natural and make my waist appear smaller.

I appreciate any advice, especially from women who have also done conservative BAs. This is something I am doing solely for myself, finally something for me :) and I am really touched by the kindness of strangers on this site. Thank you.

Active 35 year old mom, nursed 2 babies forever --Need advice - 255 or 275 ? moderate profile, sub pectoral , silicone round Me

I am now deciding between the 255 or 275. The 235 is vetoed. The surgeons office keeps saying "the 235, 255, 275 range is so conservative - you won't see much of a difference" However, with rice sizers I felt a HUGE difference between 235 and 275. I showed them wish photos, and have been told I cannot go wrong with 255 or 275. I am small tiny B. Ahhhh, I wish this was an easier decision.

Active 35 year old mom, nursed 2 babies forever --Need advice - 255 or 275 ? moderate profile, sub pectoral, Mentor silicone

I am attaching more photos of myself.
I am now deciding between the 255 or 275. The 235 is vetoed. The surgeons office keeps saying "the 235, 255, 275 range is so conservative - you won't see much of a difference" However, with rice sizers I felt a HUGE difference between 235 and 275. I showed them wish photos, and have been told I cannot go wrong with 255 or 275. I am the smallest BARELY B. Hoping for a small C. I know everyones body reacts differently. Ahhhh, I wish this was an easier decision.

Active 35 year old mom of 2 boys, nursed for years -- 235 or 255 CC, moderate profile, round, mentor silicone

I DECIDED ON 255CCs ......now I can continue on with me life. Ha ha. Here are some photos with my 255 cc mentor silicones inserted (keep in mind, technically I have on 235 CC to account for the 20+ccs lost from SUBPECTORAL insertion) I hope this helps other women going for smaller, conservative BAs. Or even those who aren't. This site helped me more than the doctors consultations. Also....GO WITH THE GUT INSTINCT. My initial reaction was "YAY 235 sizers look great" but after research, I went to 275, 300s - swept away in "will I be big enough??" "is 255 a waste of my time??" but in reality, coming full circle -- 255cc (with the look of 235 under the muscle) is what I want! pretty much. SAME AS BEFORE. ORIGINAL GUT INSTINCT.

I tried on 300s, I looked heavier and broad. I'm amazed how great 300s look on some women. Great for them! Also even with conservative 255CC , my hips and butt suddenly look tiny. It de-emphazises the rear end. Not sure if I like that, but I dont see "hip implants" anywhere on this site. Only kidding. ;)

255cc - natural approach for active mom DONE

Well surgery is completed. I will get photos posted when bandages are off soon. I'm wrapped so tightly that I almost look flat? Good god there better be something under there ??????

It's definitely painful . Similar to someone running their tires over my pectoral area. Not the most amazing feeling, but I'm managing well. I'm at a hotel and I definitely recommend anyone with young children like me NOT to rush back home. You are pretty incapacitated.

Lastly, I'm feeling like this is the stupidest and nicest thing I've ever done for myself. HA HA. It feels really indulgent and I'm not going to lie - when I was at the hospital, and people were getting shoulder labral tear surgery next to me....and the nurses kept asking me to verbally verify my procedure...I thought wow I look like a vain ninny right now!!!!

Another comment on size

I forgot to add to my update, I have a decently nice butt. And the larger I got on sizers, the smaller my hips/butt visibly appeared. I have straighter, petite hips but a lifted, toned round bottom. I didn't want to overplay my chest so that my butt looked smaller. Just wanted to share that to other women / it's definitely something to keep in mind.

HELP - feeling SO incredibly nauseous

Is it the Percocet? Is it the antibiotics? I called the doctor and they said stop antibiotics after weekend if I still feel nauseous. Anyone else super nauseous post-op day 1? I ate food with medications and drank lots of water. I've been dry heaving for hours and Zofran (anti-nausea drug) didn't resolve it :(.

Post op Day 1 - PHOTO

Ok even with my nausea, I wanted to share results for you guys. 255 cc mentor round. I'm not going to overdramatize but honestly, I think I should have gone 275-300.
But it was impossible to know. A lot of 255cc looked bigger/fuller than this on women with LESS breast tissue. Sizing is not an exact science. It's ok , first world problem , I'll go boo-hoo in my saltine crackers and soup now. Ha.

Post op Day 1 - PHOTO

I'm not going to overdramatize but honestly, I think I should have gone 275-300cc
But it was impossible to know! A lot of 255cc looked bigger/fuller than this on women with LESS breast tissue. Sizing is not an exact science. It's ok , first world problem , I'll go boo-hoo in my saltine crackers and soup now. Ha.

Some more POST OP DAY 1 photos...

Maybe 255cc are not showing much but there is some side view volume. Hmmm big hmmmm.

Post OP - Day 2

Well, I feel way better, No more nausea. Only on Tylenol. Definitely sore and cannot use arms well, but feeling fine. Just low energy. Don't expect too much from yourself for the first couple days. My 255cc are a little "too natural" looking. Ha ha. But still adjusting.

Post op - day 3

I look bigger than Day 1, because the pectoral muscles are slightly relaxing, allowing the implant to drop . i am bloated, swolllen mostly at tummy. I am doing tons of pressure point massage at the neck and shoulders, neck stretching, foam rolling the lower body. Just trying to release tension. Surgery is no longer painful BUT IT LEAVES YOU TIGHT! I still cannot lift, and that is hard with children, so I have help from 7 am - 7 pm with the kids. You cannot be alone with young children and a baby the first week. Note to moms :)

REALITY CHECK FOR MOMS -- WHO ARE GETTING BA

You need help for the first 10 days (perhaps more depending on healing)
I ran away to a hotel for 3 days and thought I won the "recuperation lottery" or something. However, 3 days is nothing. Once I returned back to the house, it was HELL.

Being alone with 1 and 3 year old is NOT A GREAT IDEA. You are really sore and tight and not freely mobile, and CANNOT lift. You are very vulnerable when you can't use your arms. I was walking down the street with the two kids, and some upset homeless man was yelling in our faces, and I felt very vulnerable and weak. I wouldn't have been able to defend myself if I needed to.

I had some part-time help, PART TIME IS NOT ENOUGH. Your energy level is nowhere close to normal. It's similar to having a very bad flu and body aches and chills .......and then deluding yourself into believing you can do a 13 HOUR SHIFT with two young children. (I have deluded myself into that ,too . HA)

For the first week, please, PLEASE get full time help. I am post op 11 days now, and part time help feels appropriate for me.

When the doctor's restrictions are finished at week 3, I can reduce help and lift my 28 pound baby again. A LOT of people downplayed the BA with babies, young children situation, including my doctor. "Oh, its nothing,. You can return to work in just 3 days!!" NOT THIS KIND OF WORK, NOT 13 HOURS STRAIGHT. ;)