RHINOPLASTY JOURNEY

Hello friends: I am not sure how to use this...

Hello friends:
I am not sure how to use this website, but I am looking for if not the best one of the best doctors in any part of Los Angeles, SanDiego, or any city closer.
I am thinking in Beverly Hills Profiles with doctor Jason Litner, does anybody knows about him/them?
I would appreciate if you share your experience with me, and if you have heard good or bad things about this place.
All the reviews and comments are welcome. Thank you so much!
(I really do not know any person that went with them, that is why I am concerned, since I found them online)

Im getting it !!!Rhinoplasty April 2016

Hello Friends. Well... I was looking desesperated for a good surgeon in Los Angeles area and someone commented here "go with Vladimir Grigoryants"... so that caught my attention and I did research about him for around 2 months reading and researching online almost everyday information about him, his name and all the review updates.... So I went to consultation on the first week of April and Woow...
I really liked him! He was really honest! I like his manners a lot and he also knew what was the best for my nose. So I am not really sure how things are going to turn out after my surgery but so far everything looks good with him. His office was extremely full and he was really busy.... I am really nervous about the results but I am also really excited! I want to share with you guys my journey and hopefully I will love the results...
I have a good feeling but I am also very nervous since I don't know anybody that went with him in person.... I just know people online and they all got good results.
I'll keep you guys updated. Please share your experiences
Thanks

PREOP DONE... READY FOR THE SURGERY WITH DR. GRIGORYANTS!

Well so far so good ! I am really excited! I saw dr. Grigoryants a few days ago for the preoperative and all I have to say is good things! He is really honest, direct, I like the fact he does closed rhinoplasty (no scaring involved) he is really nice and I am very very very excited to have my surgery soon! I feel confident, nervous very nervous but it looks like he is the best choice.
Besides that, he told me things that other surgeons did not, and to me sincerity is number 1. Do I like that.
He is an expert so I will let him do what he believes has to be done in my nose and hopefully the results turn beautiful!!! ????
I'll keep you guys updated.
I am positive but I am really really worried and nervous that something goes wrong too... I don't want to die for general anesthesia or caught an infection those are my biggest fears!

8 month baby / rhinoplasty /recommendation in GLENDALE???

Hello Friends well I'm so close to have my rhinoplasty with Dr. GRIGORYANTS in Glendale, and I will like to stay really close to the hospital just in case... any recommendations for good hotels??? I live in Sandiego (I don't know if is better to go right back home after the surgery)
By the other hand, my husband is going with me and we are going to have our 8 month old baby.... so my baby and him will be with me all time.. do you think this will be very hard???? (He's going to take care of her) and we don't have to work. (He's taking a week off)
I'm worried for my baby and him... he might have to take care of her and me!!!

Less than 10 Days prior rhinoplasty Dr. grigoryants and I am freaking out !!!

Hello Friends, I am here because is almost the day of my rhinoplasty and I am very nervous! At the beginning I was very confident but now I am worried that my nose turns in a bad job or that looks awful in the front view. I am confident than in the side is going to look better since right now looks awful I think it can not look worst! But I love my front view and I am worried to end in the piggy or fake plastic look or even worst. I am really worried. I appreciate your advices and I don't know I am worried because I read even the best surgeons have their bad days... I am putting everything in GOD hands and of course in Dr.Grigoryants hands...
I am so worried!
Sorry for my grammatical mistakes, English is not my first language.

Less than 10 Days prior rhinoplasty Dr. grigoryants and I am freaking out !!!

I am so worried!
Sorry for my grammatical mistakes, English is not my first language.

SURGERY IS TOMORROW

Hello Friends well tomorrow is the big day .... I couldn't sleep for 3 days... I just slept 3 hours today... I'm not sure if I will sleep tonight. I have lots of anxiety and I really hope everything goes well. I have paused my life and I am just thinking about the surgery and for this moment that I have been waiting for my whole life. (So dramatic I know) for real I have lots of anxiety I can't wait to see the doctor I am really excited I have been reading everyday and looking everyday for his reviews and looks like he's doing amazing jobs! I hope to be one of the blessed ones ? thanks friends I will post everything

POST SURGERY I'M FREAKING OUT

I just had the rhinoplasty 2 hours ago. When I woke up i did not had any cast on. Dr. G. SAID IS BECAUSE I don't need it.
I'm starting freaking out because when I changed the gauze my nose looks like a pig and looks extremely short. I'm really really worried. Please share your coments. I feel like I'm going to cry because is so upturned and pig looking .
I know the swelling will come down but I feel like this is so much piggy looking that is going to end looking to piggy after the swelling. Please tell me your advicel. Is this too much piggy that it would come donw but still pig looking ?
What worries me more is that looks waaay shorter to me. I'm worried. Looks just to short

post surgery 2 hours ago worried look like Michael Jackson

Hello Friends, I am here because is almost the day of my rhinoplasty and I am very nervous! At the beginning I was very confident but now I am worried that my nose turns in a bad job or that looks awful in the front view. I am confident than in the side is going to look better since right now looks awful I think it can not look worst! But I love my front view and I am worried to end in the piggy or fake plastic look or even worst. I am really worried. I appreciate your advices and I don't know I am worried because I read even the best surgeons have their bad days... I am putting everything in GOD hands and of course in Dr.Grigoryants hands...
Sorry for my grammatical mistakes, English is not my first language. SHOW LESS

MORE PICTURES WORRIED TO LOOK LIKE A PIG

Hello I just wanted to share this other pictures that I took when I took my band off. This pictures are for today around 14 hours after the surgery. I have to say is going smooth but I still worried ! Share your thoughts

VIDEO IMPORTANT MY TAUGHTS ABOUT DR. G. SECOND DAY POSTSURGERY

VIDEO IMPORTANT MY TAUGHTS ABOUT DR. G. SECOND DAY POSTSURGERY

3 DAYS POST SURGERY.NOT SURE

I'm really afraid to look like a pig. Also feel lIke one nostril is way bigger than the other one but is hard to see because there is blood and tape.. I don't want to touch my nosecond. G. Patients is this look normal???? I feel like the base is wide and very pigy... I am a little bit scared I haven't seen more pictures like mine from. Dr. G Mine looks very upturned . Is this normal ?

Piggish or not piggish?

It's so hard to tell... looks piggish but if it's going to come down a lot i think I might like it... but def. I don't like like this now is supper piggy!!!!

Piggish or not piggish?

4 DAYS POST OP. I LOOK LIKEEP A BLOWFISH

Hello friends just updating you guys I'm 4 days post op. And I look like a blowfish!
I still have yellow red discharge..and is my 4th day. Is that normal ???
I also feel a lot of pressure in my nose in the nostrils. Besides that I guess I'm ok. Just excited to see dr. G. AND take the cast off. I haven't taken a shower since Thursday because I'm afraid , but tomorrow I will !!! Grosssss

CAST OFF FIRST DAY! FIRST HOUR

No makeup... swollen...first hour cast off...Share your thoughts !!!!

CAST OFF SECOND DAY PHOTOS

Hello lovely friends I deleted the picture because I taught today after taking a shower and the being the second day I will look better but I don't.... I still look like and avatar probably more than yesterday¡ scaring ! Share your thoughts about the outcome :) I also was planning in making a video but I do look terrible In the front view, like a potatoe and avatar I really hope the swelling goes down I look awful in the front ! Way more than other people ... Share your thoughts and I'll be here for answer all your questions and comments (:

One weeks post op with dr.G

Thanks for all your comments . My nose still swollen but is looking a lot better than before

WIDE NOSE. REALLY WORRIED...Spread grafts?

Hello realselfers. Well...it turns that I absolutely love my new profile I love it ! But now... I'm starting being worried for my front. I read that spread grafts can make the nose look wider permanently after rhinoplasty...and I believe I have spread grafts. Dr. G told me he would not change the front view and he will just cut the nostrils and straight the nose, but I believe he had to use the grafts because my septum was 80% deviated. I am 10 days post op and I was thinking my nose was extremely swollen but then I looked at other people's front pictures after rhinoplasty and they look way less big and wide than mine or at least they don't look wider than their befores. So now here I am asking... what are the chances that my nose ends looking wider after the swelling goes down? I don't want my nose more narrow but at least I want it like before... Is any chance that my nose never goes back to the original and stays just more wide and big ??? Now I'm worried... I really taught was swelling until I did research about the grafts. I attached the pictures, the left is me before. Judge by yourself and let me know your thoughts. Do you think is just swollen or do you think this is going to end really wide ? Thanks friends I appreciate all the honest coments ?

2 WEEKS POST OP

Update with pictures . Please let me know your thoughts. Side and front . Thanks !

Profile update with makeup

Hello realselfers I thought will be fair to post a picture with some makeup since all my before pictures are without make up. I really like and love Dr. G work on the side; I am amazed by the results, it looks extremely natural I just love it. In the front i still waiting, i look a little bit weird still, but not to bad. Ill post a picture in 2 more weeks for see the advance in the front. let me know any questions or comments I will be happy to answer.

Almost 1 month... Front view advice

Hello Realselfers!!! I hope you guys are doing great. I am almost a month post op. (26 days exactly) and this is how my front view looks. " I am not sure if this is a bit too much wider and bigger than the normal (other people) or this is how is supposed to be."
It definitely looks wider than before, But I am sure it is going to shrink a lot, do you guys think is going to end being noticeable wider after the swelling goes down than before?
Please share your thoughts
About the side view I have to say no complains, it is perfect. Share your thoughts

The way we sleep can change everything.

Hello realselfers. I am writing this even if yesterday I updated my status. The reason is for let you guys know (and If someone knows why this happen please explain me?) My nose looked really swollen yesterday and a few days ago and today looks a lot different. I feel retarded.
Since the day of the surgery, I have been sleeping seated. Yes, all the way seated. I thought that was better, yesterday; my realselfer friend said that I should try with more tape, so I changed the way I tape and also the way I sleep. I just put one pillow and for fist time after a month I slept kind of like I used to sleep before maybe a little bit of elevation. I woke up, and wow. For one day such a big big difference. I took the same type of pictures, in the same spot, I took like 20 pictures and all of them look the same. I can see a lot of difference, can all of this be because I was sleeping basically seated? Or is this just one of the games of rhinoplasty? that one days looks terrible and other day awesome? I don't understand. This is a journey, one day I feel terrible, like I made a mistake, and other days I feel like wow maybe is going to be great.
This is a journey, if you are planning in getting surgery, keep on mind, it is true, this is a totally emotional journey with some good days, some bad days, some days swollen, some other days a little bit better. This is CRAZY.

I did not uploaded this one sorry

Good news and Bad news 5 weeks post op.

Hello Realselfers. I have been working a lot and I was not able to login in this awesome website. The good news are: my side view looks AWESOME. I am in love to it. (since the fist day). The bad news are; my front view... Judge by yourselves and let me know your comments.
I spoke with dr. G and he said my nose should be just fine in 18 months. I will like to know your comments.

SIDE VIEW IN LOVE

I just wanted to show the side view, I might not be suuuper happy with the front but I have to accept the side view is wonderful. A lot better than what I had. I almost look like 2 different people when you see me in the profile and then front lol. Share your thoughts

Grigoryants is an excellent surgeon

Hello Realselfers!!! I really hope my posts and updates can help you in your rhinoplasty journey.
I have been meeting some new people over the last days, and absolutely anybody can guess or thinks I got a nose job and I am just around 6 weeks post op. I have been telling people that I got a nose job and they are like, really? I will never guess!!!
My hairstylist just saw me and he said: OMG I was so nervous that I will see you with a Grinch nose!!! but your nose looks very normal, very natural; please do no touch your nose anymore!
So... has been kind of hard and annoying for me to see my nose wider than before, really frustrating; but I guess I MUST UNDERSTAND is swollen and hopefully in 6 months is going to look a lot better in the front.
Some days, I wonder if was better to request dr. G a Barbie nose.... but I requested a natural looking nose and that is exactly what I got!
My husband is happy too, he hates fake looking noses, and he was really afraid of my results, but he just keeps telling me, your nose looks good, is inflamed, hold on, take it easy, looks good, do not bother the doctor anymore with emails, is going to turn great.
I have been seeing other peoples jobs, (NOSES FROM SURGEONS IN MEXICO NO USA) because I am from Mexico, and let me tell you, the huge difference. I understand mine is not as small as I wanted right now, but, there is really, no defects on it. My only problem is that looks wide, but, that could be because is very swollen; besides that, there is no asymmetry, no different size in nostrils, no defects at all. and in the other jobs I saw there is a lot of defects!!! Mine is good I just wish was smaller but I will give it time and we will see...
So far, around 3 girlfriends asked me the info. of my surgeon, one of those her husband is a doctor and he agrees that my nose looks very natural, so they want to see Dr. G too soon.
So, If you are looking for a good result and natural dr. G can perform them. Or also I have seen that he does Barbie noses too, is upon request I guess.
I will see the doctor soon and I will ask him how is my nose looking.
I wore some contour and this is how my nose looks with a little bit of makeup help.
Share your toughts , thanks.

6 1/2 WEEKS UPDATE

Hello Friends ...For those that are wondering how is the swelling going... this pictures are from today (: I think is getting better.... I just bumped my nose accidentally .. I was in the car and I tried to pick a piece of hair from my nose and just bumped it :(....I hope that does not make the swelling worst. Let me know what do you think about the update. And I wish you all the best my lovely realselfers

**PHOTOS**I LOVE DR. G I WANT TO GET 2 MORE SURGERIES WITH HIM. 2MONTHS UPDATE

I decided to get some breast implants and I would love to do it with dr. G. because my results are soooo natural! Anybody can't guess I got a nose job. So hopefully is the same with breast. My nose is looking a lot better, still wide, very wide, but is showing a lot of improvement. I am confident will look good in a year.
I am planning in getting fillers with him soon. Anybody with Juvederm or fillers over here?
Well realselfers I appreciate a lot you guys have been with me and helping me all time. If someone has questions about this please let me know.

12 Weeks update

Hello friends I just wanted to share the progress at 12 weeks update. So far no problems at all, maybe just that I picked my nose way to deep and after that I felt like that side of my nose was clogged. I hope I didn't damage anything! Besides that happy happy happy.
Let me know your comments

12 weeks continuation

Sorry for people who did not see my nose before there go some pictures.

VIDEO 3 MONTHS POST OP.

Video 3 months post-op all angles.
0:49
I think is better if I show a video because pictures can be tricky. So I took this video where everybody can appreciate the front and side views. Share your thoughts.
Thanks realselfers for all the support and love from all of you is priceless
So far I am happy with the results . We will see how progresses. ????

4 Months update

Hello friends this is my 4 month update let me know your thoughts!
Some days I'm really happy with my nose and some other days I'm not super happy but overall I'm really excited to see the final outcome. Definitely the swelling is going down! Yayyy???????????? if you have any questions let me know I'll be happy to answer

5 MONTH UPDATE

Hello friends!!!! I want to share the progress at 5 months, I'm starting to think was 100% worth it ! I'm Very happy for choosing Dr.Vladimir, let me know any questions and remember patience is the key! My nose did not look like this at all a few months ago! Thank you Dr. VLADIMIR G.

6 MONTHS POST OP.

Hello friends, here are some pictures, same day different angles, I am about 6 months post op. (A little bit less) you guys share your thoughts and let me know what do you think.... Have a wonderful day!

More photos updated

Update

7 months post op. progress

Getting a lot better with the swelling????
Vladimir Grigoryants