My Breast Implant Results

Before: I have fluctuated about 30lbs atleast 4...

Before:
I have fluctuated about 30lbs atleast 4 different times in my life. This last time when I lost the weight my once D breasts completely deflated. They were asymmetric, deflated, saggy and i was extremely insecure and hated the way I looked. I decided to look into breast implants and had my surgery 1 week ago. I'm 5'9" 132lbs and my surgeon recommended a 375 moderate plus profile.

The Surgery + Recovery 1 week out:
The surgery was over very quick and I didn't wake up with any pain. I stayed on top of my pain medication every 4-6 hours and never experienced pain. I was sore and tired but I would not describe it as painful. I do think I am very sensitive to pain so I was surprised by how comfortable I was. I had my surgery Wednesday morning and was off of them by Friday morning. I returned to work Monday. My back muscles are still getting used to the added weight so I am feeling some discomfort there.

Results:
Right now I'm still pretty swollen and I still have a lot of upper pole fullness. However My breast already look 100x better than before and I am excited to see the final results! The doctor used 375cc mp silicone on the right and 400cc mp silicone on the right.

I will provide more updates as I progress!

Pictures of scars and answers to questions.

I'm about a week and a half out and wanted to post pictures of my scars as well as provide updates! My scars are noticeable but hidden in the crease. I'm just so happy my breasts look better than before so I do not mind a small hidden scar.

The surgeon went under the muscle and used a dual plane technique. The implants are mentor round silicone moderate plus profile!

3 weeks Post Op

4 weeks post up

Starting to look more natural!! :)

Couldn't be happier with my results. I was so...

Couldn't be happier with my results. I was so insecure about my deflated breasts so I opted for a Breast Augmentation without a lift. I chose Dr. Morea in Raleigh North Carolina and he chose the perfect size. He ended using a 400cc mp on my left side and a 375cc mp on my right side. I was worried at first they would be too big but I am happy I listened to my doctor as they turned out to be the perfect size. I have a perky more youthful look - and am excited to wear bikini's and tanktops again!

About 3 months Post Op

Sorry I haven't posted in a while - been pretty busy but wanted to provide the community with an update! I love my breast implants and feel like they were the perfect size. My breasts are filled out and I love the way I look in bikinis now. I'm also back into the swing of working out. I'm running about 15 miles a week and strength training 2 days out of the week. I have had no issues with working out. I started working out again 6 weeks post op. I have no pain and love my results. However I would like to note that it has been difficult getting back into push ups. I am doing modified push ups and it still hurts a bit - but that is the only time. Let me know if you have any questions!!! :)
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon