29 with 2 Childrn! BBL Me Please!! in Search! California, CA

I am currently looking for a Dr that will give me...

I am currently looking for a Dr that will give me the body I have been dreaming about since I can rremember. I have 2 kids I had them back to back so loosing weight has been a struggle. Im 5 feet tall at 152 lbs. All lbs go to my stomach and back ugh. I wish it would go to ass and hips and legs!! But nope all upper body. I've told the hubby about it he was not happy at first but litte by little ive been convincing him. He says im gana leave him or cheat on him because ill have more options now. But in reality he is the love of my life and I wouldn't change him for nothing I just wish he was 100% on board with this. I guess as time gets closer he will have no 9ther choice. Im interested in Dr. Hughes or going to MX with Campos. Still waiting for an email back from both. Its been weeks and no response wish I can get their personal email adress so I can send email directly to them.but will wait. In the meantime im going to continue my search for the best and affordable bbl Dr.

got one quote

So I finally heard back from Dr. Hughes in Culver City...he quoted mr at $9500. Thats a little bit too much for my budget I would have to finance half of that if I decide to go with him. I know he does miracles but I asked if hips were included and he said no that it would be $1000 more.. yikes. U get what u pay for I guess, I wont completely check him off the list but he will be at #3 for now. Im waiting to hear back from Campos. I emailed 3 times. Im wondering if it would be better to call.

still no answer

So I havent heard from Dr. Campos office :(... and I emailed Dr. Pantoja for a quote too, its been a few days and still no answer:(...gosh these Mexico doctors taking forever!!! Ugh I need to decide asap kuz I was looking through some pics and honest I can't believe I didn't think of this procedure sooner.

Pantoja quote

So I got my quote from Dr. Pantoja. He quoted me at $3600 for liposuction of arms, full back, abdomen, and sides. This is a great price and I like his work, I just havent seen any pics that really convinceme. Most of the stories here on realself dont have pics of Dr. Pantojas work. Im still waiting on Campos quote and will make my decision then. Im excited to get closer to my wish. Oh and to start out I ordered a famale urinal and a boppy pillow on ebay :)

decisions... decisions. ...

So still no answer from Campos that really bothers me. I know there busy but they must not want my business. .so I think im gana go witj Dr. Pantoja..I also asked for a quote to add BA and it came out to $5600..still not bad. As of now im going with just bbl but if I can come up with the extra $2k I will have my BA done too. Now to decide on a date and where im gana stay. If my hubby goes with me im gana stay at a hotel if not then maybe a recovery house. Thinking of grace house...

Pre op pic

After 2 years

After 3 years I have decided that this is what I'm going to do, I gained weight tho! :( I'm at 170lbs. Not so happy about that but I have 3 weeks to loose as much weight as possible but safely and naturally. I started back at the gym and started eating healthy. I'm excited and nervous. I'm going to get lipo of abdomen and back with fat transfer to buttock area. I'm paying $6500 but with a local doctor so I won't have to travel and I won't be fat if anything should arise. I'm excited and if I'm not totally satisfied I'm ok with that, I can always go back for a revision. I'm not too worried about not being the perfect shape this first time around, I want it to be safe and I want to have a quick recover since I only got 3 weeks off of work.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon