23 Years Old and in Need of a Nice Booty - California

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey everyone, I've been a part of realself for...

Hey everyone, I've been a part of realself for over a year but have been looking into getting a BBL for years now. I am 140 lbs (currently gaining more to achieve my optimum goal) and am about 5'5' white caucasian female living out of the States. I've read so many reviews on how happy the ladies that get their procedures done are and reading their journeys through here makes me want a BBL so much more! I love hearing about the ups but also the downs to make me aware and what to look out for. I love how real and honest everyone is about their procedure and I want to do the same as well. No bullshitting but just the plain truth to help other females to get the booty of their dreams.

So a few months ago I reached out to two different dr's, (1) Dr Fisher (Miami) and Dr Hazani (California). both of them responded pretty quickly. Fisher's assistant/admin worker said that they'd be happy to assist me in any way possible via phone or email and that they'd hear back from me. I responded within a couple hours asking a few questions and received nothing back. A few months down the track and still nothing. When I firstly reached out to Hazani, he said that he isn't taking any appointments for anything at the moment and to try again in a month or so. Since I didn't hear back from Fisher I decided to try again with Hazani and he responded so quickly asking for pictures (to see if I was a suitable candidate to receive BBL) and when the best time would be for us to make a virtual consultation (as mentioned before I don't live in the States). So tomorrow we are going to have a consultation and I'm going to ask him a few questions Ive been meaning to know the answers of. I'm nervous yet excited to see what happens.

I'm planning to have this surgery done in February 2017.
If anyone has any questions or comments please don't hesitate, I promise I'll always get back to you.

Talk soon my loves x

Set up consultation

So Dr Hazani and I have been communicating via email for several days now back and forth and told me to get what'sapp and for us to communicate via that. It unfortunately wasn't working well on my end but I called the office up (the lady at reception was the nicest) and helped me and now it works. I've set up a virtual consultation to talk to Dr Hazani at the end of this coming week!

Consultation

Okay ladies so the consultation was delayed due to connection issues but in the end got connected fine and spoke to him earlier this morning and it went well. *Shout out to the ladies at the office for making it a breeze*. He went over the procedure of incision sites and the process of pre and post op. I asked him a couple questions that I had concerns about and he answered them fluently and without hesitation. He has a few pictures of me currently and spoke to him about my height (5'6') (167cm) and my weight (150) I was so happy being at 130 before I started gaining. I fell sluggish and tired more easily now. Hate this feeling of being insecure. But he did say I was a good candidate and that I'd be pleased with a very nice outcome.
Once coming to the conclusion of the conversation he spoke to me about making an appointment and proceeding if I was still willing to do so (which I am!). He said that one of the girls in the office will contact me in the next few days up to a week to discuss locking in a date and putting down a deposit. I was thinking within the last week of February.
Very pleased of how it went and looking forward to keeping you updated.
In the next few days I'll post some wish pics as well as myself
Talk soon x

Paid deposit

Hi again! Apologises for being away..I've been terribly ill and had to deal with family issues. After I got a hold of Dr. Hazani he as well as reception staff said that they'd send me my proposal and later my invoice (from Gary). I had to read the contract, pay a deposit before the following week and sign it (which I later scanned and send them a copy). That's really been it. I've send the office a question but they haven't gotten back to me yet. A little concerned but I'll follow up shortly.

In the mean time I've been feeling gross and sluggish from my weight gain. My clothes are tight fitting. I'm really self conscious more than I was before and feel tired easily. I want to go out and work out but don't want to ruin my added fat I've gained. Soo annoying!

I've added some photos I've been obsessing for months up to years! I've got so many but these are my top favourites!

Xx

Date is locked in

So I've gotten my questions answered and I've also received pre and post operation instructions from Nayely. She really is a gem. I had to sign a patient info sheet which I scanned and send them.
Also big news is that I booked my surgery date. It's Tuesday February the 14th and it's been approved.
I've been reading so much about this procedure, more than ever before and I know time will fly past! I've been prepping and getting things ready as of now because of Xmas and the new year rush. Also trying to work around my work schedule can be difficult around this time. I've compiled a list (pic) and if any one else can share or add their own input from their experience or feel as if I'm missing something I'd greatly appreciate it.
When emailing Nayely she informed me that that I'll be receiving a first and second stage binder, BBL pillow, gauze and chucks and my prescriptions that I will pick up all on my pre op consultation.

I know some ladies on here (from what I've seen, heard and read) don't like the way Dr Hazani speaks to them. To me I prefer for my chosen doctor to be upfront, direct and honest rather than beating around the bush and hoping to get good results.

xx

CC's

So it's just shy off two months and I am super excited. I've pretty much got everything ready and set to get it done now! I have been taking to Gary via email and was telling me to get my blood test within 30 days from surgery date. I've been reading and looking at everyone reviews from a lot of different doctors and ladies bbl experience. I can't get enough. I added an image of what I look like currently after weight gain and was playing around on what I've seen a lot of ladies here have the surgery app, thought I'd give it at go and I'm not great at it but seemed to get a realistic goal. There are a lot of great looking ladies with amazing bodies out there but what better way to show what I want on my body than to play around and see what results I could have. I really don't like the way I look now and I was comfortable before I started to gain weight :( As mentioned before in my other posts I feel sluggish, tired and gross. Please no hate! It's part of the process but this is a terrible feeling. I don't want to wear anything that will show my body at all. I'm so self conscious and am praying that this is worth it. I hope Dr Hazani can work his magic on me.
I'm also worried about the amount of cc's that are injected..I'm not sure how the doctor will determine that. I'm scared of going overboard and too much but I also don't want something where you can't even notice much of a difference. Plus you lose about 30-40% if you're careful. I hear over 1000cc in each cheek is normal.
Can't wait and hoping all my blood work will be good results.

Accomodation ??

It's getting close and still getting everything ready. I've just however booked a place in Beverly Hills from the 12th feb-19th feb. then will be staying for the rest of my recovery in Texas. When I see it's coming closer and closer every day, I start to get cold feet but then realise how long I've wanted this and that I'm happy that I'm going through with it.

So excited xx

Cleared

So I've been cleared for my blood tests and have paid the full cost of the surgery. Everything is working out well and going along smoothly. I'm really excited now that it's only under 3 weeks. Never thought this day would come and now that it's so soon I'm getting anxious but I'm so happy I'm finally doing this.
In the last few months to weeks leading up to the surgery I've been buying my supplies and everything that the doctor and anyone else recommends.
So close!!

Flying into LA

I AM SO NERVOUS! I think and look about other ladies that have gone through this and am just so scared of going to big. Or not big enough when the swelling subsides. I'm coming into LA tonight and am so happy but feeling nauseous at the same time! Reminding myself to breath.
I'm meeting up with Dr. Hazani tomorrow to pick up my medications and supplies for the following day.
I don't know how you ladies went through this, very anxious and hoping for the best
?

PreOp

Hello ladies, I met up with Dr.Hazani in his office around 7pm. When I went up the lifts to his office I see a young woman whose semi struggling to walk and then realise that she had her BBL operation. I went up to ask her how long ago and how she's feeling. She said she was doing really well and she had her surgery on Friday. I couldn't believe that a couple days and how amazing she looked. She had her binder and pads but I was shocked. We talked a little and she comforted me in saying that Dr. Hazani is the man. After a while Hazani called me into his office. He's a very sweet man and definitely not condescending (what many ladies think and I've heard). He answered my questions thoroughly and showed me photos of thinner girls and what I expect my results to look like from previous patients. I went into a seperate room and took my pants off and rolled my jumper up, I didn't have to tell him what I wanted, he just knew exactly what he thinks would look best. I did pay for my thighs to be lipo-ed but he said probably not. This made me see that he's not about the money, but instead about the end result. I did have a few more questions and had the other girl waiting for her follow up. He did tell me to hang on a couple minutes as he dealt with the other lady, then proceeded to come back to me and told me that he wants me to be reassured and have all my questions answered throughly. He also mentioned that he does this surgery about 300 times a year! He is a very very well experienced doctor in my eyes and I really did enjoy seeing and speaking to him in person. I'm so excited yet so nervous.
I'm off to sleep now with my surgery at 11am...only 11 more hours.

On the other side

I came into the surgery centre around 10:30 when I was appointed at 11am. I said my name at the desk and then they gave me a ton of paper work to read and sign. It was a lot. It took me a good 40 minutes to read everything thoroughly and hand it back. I was waiting around for about 15 minutes until a nurse comes out and tells me that Dr. Hazani is with another patient and will be at least another 2 hours. I'm already nervous and the extended wait already makes it just more nerve racking. Eventually around 12:15 I got called in to take a urine sample (test for pregnancy) and then change into my gown. The nurse (Carol) is I think the nicest lady. They put me in this warm bed and it's been so relaxing. I have a Tv beside me. They put in my IV and the anaesthesiologist is a great guy dr Ryan!! Everyone here is looking after me so well. Everyone's very friendly and comforting as everyone can see I'm nervous and just a little edgy.
1:15 dr Hazani comes in and talks to me a little. He gets me to stand up and take pictures. He then marks me up. He decided to take out from my thighs to have a little extra to put in. He writes some more things down and he said I'll be asleep soon and that he'll see me shortly. I've never been put under anesthetisa so I'm very nervous. As I went into the operating room I got very anxious...just seeing it all was overwhelming. I laid down on the bed and by this time it was around 1:30-1:40pm. I then felt tired and asked the anaesthesiologist if he put anything in my IV and he jokingly said tequila. I found that hilarious and then I was knocked out. I remember waking up what felt like a short time after to the nurses calling my name and asking if I'm okay and that. Carol has got to be the nicest nurse there is. They helped me change and get from the bed to the wheelchair. Still being very tired and my eyes are really heavy. First thing I asked them was how was my mom? And they informed me that she was in the waiting room and she was well. I got out to my mom in a wheelchair and they said my speech and mobility was really good. Got home and now I'm resting. The pain is up there but tolerable.
I'm pretty exhausted so I'm off for now but I'll give you girls an update soon

24 hours later

So I tried to Get my prescription drugs before the surgery but told me I couldn't as I need ID and I need to be an American resident or citizen. I found that very infuriating. So after my surgery my mom had to go walking around and looking for a chemist that would sell her the drugs for me. It was a little annoying because My surgery was meant to be at 11am but got postponed till 1:30pm and I didn't get out till about 5:30. So the pharmacy was closed. I didn't have any medication till the following day. The pain wasn't that bad. Of course the medication helped after I took them but I survived :) a little later on Dr Hazani and Nayely sent me a few emails and messages through whatsapp asking if I'm doing okay and how I'm feeling and that I need to come in for post op. I told them that I'd come in tomorrow. Only because when I stand up to go to the bathroom I feel a little dizzy and feel the blood rush from my head after a few minutes. I am however very thirsty and just keep drinking water OH and I'm eating apple sauce!!! That stuff is great!!!! I am leaking but now not as much as the early morning. My mom here is helping me and she's taking care of me so much. I am swollen and a little sore but definitely not as bad as you'd think (at least for me). So as I mentioned tomorrow I'm going to see Dr. Hazani in his office around noon because I'm in bandages now and he'd probably put me in a body garment. My butt is as hard as a rock but I know eventually the bruising,swelling and hardness will go down.
If anyone has any questions please ask me. Sorry for rambling, I just want you ladies to know my experience as much as possible!!
Photos are coming as well hopefully tomorrow or the following day in the garment.

Day two

So throughout the night I woke up several times and my heart was beating faster than usual and I was getting scared. My mom was beside me and said it's the medication of pain relief. I never take medication for anything and this is a strong dose and has affected my heart rhythm. I was scared for sure. But after a few hours of being up and going to the bathroom a few times helped. When I woke up in the morning I was hungry and ate a little more and went walking around the city today. I saw Dr. Hazani around midday and he gave me my garment and a pillow to rest on my thighs but only to use it after two weeks. He said that he's pleased with my results and tried to fit in as much as he could. He said obviously I'm swollen and the results will start to appear each day but final results will not be seen till a couple months down. He also mentioned that I was still leaking my fluids (not blood) so didn't want me wearing the garment till tomorrow. Only because I should squeeze any liquid out as much as possible. Also to massage my lower back...he showed my mom how to and it felt like my back was bubble wrap. It hurt but it was release as well. He said to massage my legs and each day will get better. It was hard sometimes not to sit down as much as I wanted to but was leaning with my arms on seats. Keeping my butt off of anything and everything. I took an afternoon nap from being tired. And ate another meal. In the late evening my mom helped me bandage up and massage my back and legs. I'm so blessed.
Also today I felt my swelling get bigger but still manageable. And more sore today. I slowed down on my pain medications because it was too strong for me and Hazani said I can move onto extra strength Tylenol.
Don't think I missed anything... feel free to ask me anything as I'm trying to keep updated as much as I can and I know as much it would help xox

Pics

Still bruised and swollen. The marks on my back are from the garment. The garment hurts from putting it on and taking it off for showers! He said he tried to fit as much as possible and he really stuffed it.
Every day My mom has been giving me massages (dr. Hazani showed us how) to get rid of the "bubbles" in my back and drain anything left out before the wholes close and that's what we've been doing and so far it's helped. My bruisers have gone down but I'm still swollen. My thighs are soft and giggly again but not fully but my butt is still so hard.
Let me know what you think and/or if you'd want to ask anything.
Xox

Update

So I just passed my two week recovery for my bbl and I feel great. I still have minimal bruising on my inner thighs and my butt still feels semi hard. Swelling has gone down a lot. I was getting scared thinking my butt volume was going down a lot and you wouldn't realise or notice my butt. My friends beg to differ. It still looks good. Ever since my surgery I have not yet put any pressure on my butt. My friends have been driving me around as I'm lying or kneeling in the backseat of their car.
I did however drive yesterday with the pillow provided to me by Dr. Hazani and it did help alleviate the pressure off as it was under my thighs.
I'm still loving my results and a fair few people told me what an amazing figure I have. It's nice to hear when this is what you've wanted for so long.
I feel more confident when changing and trying on dresses.
I'm still wearing my garment on all day, everyday.
The only thing that has been uncomfortable is the itching. But it's bearable with some lotion.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon