Gaining Weight is Hard and Gaining Weight for BBL ... Even Harder for Me! - California

Hi, I would like to get a BBL done, I'm a bit on...

Hi,
I would like to get a BBL done, I'm a bit on the petite size though which makes me very sad, I'm not the type that gains weight easily, lately, I've struggled with weight issues. I can't gain weight no matter how much I try. People always look at overweight people like they're the only ones who struggle with this issue. Well, WRONG!! Slim people struggle just as much or even more because it's much easier to lose weight than to gain it, and that is a fact! I eat unhealthy food purposely and doesn't seem to help although I prefer to eat healthy, but I just want to gain weight so I don't mind eating greasy, breads or lots of sweet foods.

I have to say this because I think it's unfair. I don't like songs that use the word 'skinny girls or stick figures' (meaning slim) it's just as bad and disrespectful as calling an overweight person fat! I hate Niki Minaj and Megan Trainors wording description towards leaner people because their songs always put down slim women.

When someone calls me skinny it hurts my feelings so I can understand why overweight people get their feelings hurt when called fat. I hate looking the way I do, can't stand it and I really want a BBL so I'm here on this journey that I know will be extremely hard but hopefully not impossible.

Current Status:

-Height 5'3.5
-Weight 113lbs
-Frame Small

At 113lbs... starting my journey

pic

Think pics make people look heavier than real life , bcus I do look really thin in person!

Dr. Hughes (LA), Dass (LA), Hazani (LA), William Seare (San Diego)

Dr. Hughes (LA), Dass (LA), Hazani (LA), William Seare (San Diego).

I'm torn between all these doctors. I haven't seen any yet but heard bad and good about each. I would like to get some feedback from girls who have or will get a bbl from any of the doctors mentioned above. Was it a good or bad experience do you love it or hate it? What can I expect? Did your butt stay big or shrunk? As of now, I'm in the process of trying to gain weight for bbl. I'm 5'3 and 113 pounds :( Any feedback would be greatly appreciated girls :)

I knew it

So I knew it! I knew i wasnt gonna be able to gain a pound its been about two weeks since i started my journey and I am still at the same weight 113 pounds :( and I been eating a lot so I will just keep on trying however though feel super disappointed :(

My Daily snacks ...

This is the stuff I eat on a daily basis along with hot dogs hamburgers cheese sticks (I am lactose intolerant but I can still have cheese so that's good) I eat pizza pasta potato chips, bread.... you name it all kinds of fatty things! I also eat veggies and fruits Chicken and steak.

I have also tried to ensure and boost but those things just get me sooooo nauseous and they kind of give me this ache crampy pain in my stomach that I cannot tolerate (painful) so I don't drink those are used to but when I did I would feel like A rock had landed inside my stomach so I threw those out.

Everyone says that I'm lucky that I don't gain weight that I should be happy with the way I am but I am not and they don't understand I am absolutely unhappy with myself -I know on these pictures I look better than I look in real life- trust me I'm too skinny in real life. I hate it! I hate myself for being a flat girl!

I have been eating and eating and eating

I have been eating and eating and eating. I threw away my scale I don't want to weigh myself anymore :(

I just want to gain weight so I will weight myself every month instead of every week and see where I get. I get depressed when I weighed myself and I see that I haven't gained an ounce so I'm going to stop doing that , for the most part I've been stuffing myself eating and eating and eating everyday. I'm sick of being a stupid thin ugly girl!

That's all!

I erased my pictures

I'm not ready for this mentally yes but physically no. I'm too thin and it won't work out for me. I will come back as update pics once I'm able to gain some weight. In the meantime I'll still be on this site and commenting but not updating my reviews. Seriously nothing to update still WAY too thin and unable to gain a gram WHILE EATING POUNDS OF FOOD !!!!!!! :(( Arrgh!!

So I'm back ... been feeling down but not giving up

I never really left this site I just stopped updating and deleted my pics but I decided to continue on this journey (sigh)

I'm almost 5'4 and 113lbs -Yes still the same weight! No gaining for me I'm cursed. I have reading reviews were it took some girls one or two years to gain weight hence I'm back on this journey.

I've been going to the gym but I do zero cardio EVER I'm paronoid about losing fat I'm more into building muscle so I only lift weights and I'm by far in no healthy diet here bcus I still want a bbl so bad so I eat whatever I feel like, the fattier the better.

A bbl is like all I think of all of the time. My husband says I'm just crazy but he supports me but he says I don't need anything done that he loves my body as is and that I always turn him on (sorry tmi) but I feel like I need a bbl and I'm not happy with myself bcus I feel I need a bigger butt -can't get that out of my mind-. I know he has always liked big-butts and I don't blame him HELLO it's not like anyone likes small butts anyway! Hate being petite. I wish I was a fat-girl and that doctors could just suck all the fat out and put it in the right place just like they do with all these girls who are over-weight.

Sorry I used the term fat girl.. but I guess it's ok since everyone uses the term skinny girl without a care all the time!!!! . Skinny is the opposite of fat so if calling someone fat is bad so is calling them skinny. And it seems like everyyyone loves calling a thin girl skinny. Sorry I hate double standards

Here are some pics as you may see I have a bit of love handle on one side which bums me out wish i had love handles everywhere ugh just wish I had fat all over.

I keep seeing all this normal bodies looking girls who turn out so hot afterwards. I feel happy for them but I get jealous in a happy way but still jealous bcus I have the money for surgery, a husband who supports me, I don't work so I have all the time I'd need to heal from surgery.. and... I'm not to far from L.A and I have my mother in law who's a sweetheart who would take care of me while my husband's working ----- yet I'm not a good candidate for this surgery :( Patience is not my forte!

Does anybody know where?

Does anyone know of a good place where I can get my lips done ???? And a price estimate ????

I live in San Diego California. I've been wanting to get them done but I don't know where to go -all websites for plastic surgery or should I say most of them offer lip fillers- however nobody really shows before and afters and if they do they are horrible so I much rather get feedback here :)

I want to do this soooon because for this I don't have to gain weight so I don't have to wait at all :)

You girls are going to hate me !

I have been searching and searching and searching and I have not come across any good doctors around California except for Dr. Dass, Hughes and Hazani however I have researched all these three at the American Board of plastic surgery website Dr. Dass is a board-certified plastic surgeon and so is Dr. Hughes but Hazani is not a board certified plastic surgeon (sorry but he's not) So he's out of my list!
I know a lot of you girls here on realself like Dr. Hazani but I only like a doctor I can trust, and, I am looking for an American board certified plastic surgeon,

I know a lot of girls here don't even know the difference but if you want plastic surgery you need a plastic surgeon! So I'm not going to look into Hazani. I know he is cheaper but I can care less about saving money if it comes down to my safety.. actually that might be the reason why he's way cheaper. I don't know but I've also heard a couple of girls here saying that his office staff is a little bit shady anyway Hes no longer in my pick, because I could not find him on the American Board of plastic surgery website. If you don't believe me go ahead and check for yourself abplasticsurgery.org this is the only website that matters because there are like 100 of these but this is .ORG not .COM

again I know a lot of you girls don't know this but you cannot trust any other website but this please educate yourself on how to find a real plastic surgeon. This is not just for California but anywhere in the U.S

abplasticsurgery.org

:) ok that's all
-excuse the mess in my bedroom but when I do my make up and dress up I make a mess-

Anyway
I think my stomach has been growing but I don't know if I've gained any weight I don't want to weighy myself yet.