I Want to Feel Comfortable with my Body - Cali, CO

Hello first time posting on RS, like many I have...

Hello first time posting on RS, like many I have been reading up and looking at pictures for over a year. Finally decided to stop looking and reading and actually go and get my body back. So I'm a mom of 5 about to be 39 years young.
Booked my surgery for November in Cali, Colombia. Plane tix are booked, place I will be staying is booked.
Will be going with my sister she is also getting her surgery done. So we can share our painful experience together. Very excited to be going with my sister. Hopefully we don't get on each other's nerves lol. Most likely we will but I'm sure we will be great support for each other. She's always been the nurturing kind always takes care of me which is ironic since I'm the oldest.
So as for me I'm about 148lbs went down a couple of pounds been dieting and exercising not only to loose some weight and be healthy but also to make it a habit.
Which is a little hard at times with work schedule and the kids. But I manage to go no less than 3 x week.
I'm 5ft even so I'm short plus fat bad combo.
My husband is sort of supportive even though there are times when he shows his true colors on how he really isn't behind me 100%
Today for example I think I had my first emotional breakdown. I'm trying not to tell everyone so only my mom, husband, sister and my 2 oldest know what I'm about to do. And yesterday my husband let it slip in front of someone. Which of course made me feel very upset hence the meltdown. Supposedly he didn't know it was a secret. Whatever! So now that he does know it's a secret let's hope he controls his tongue.
So I've decided to do tt, breast lift, bbl, and lipo. I'm very excited, nervous, scared and emotional. I'm so happy to be going through this crazy journey with my sister/ best friend.
Hopefully I can be helpful for someone that is thinking of going through surgery. I found many woman on RS to be so helpful on my decision and I thank all the brave women on RS for sharing there experience.

Waiting not so patiently

29 days away! Hopefully all goes as planned. Lost 15 lbs eating healthy exercising, lots of water. Taking iron pills, fish oil, vit C, biotin and vit E..
Originally wanted tt, breast lift, and bbl. But now with the weight loss not sure about tt. I guess I will discuss with dr to see what is best for me.
As everyone else stalking RS when I get the chance, reading all the reviews has helped me prepare mentally. I know that recovery won't be easy, and massages will hurt. But I want to thank everyone that has posted their journey and all the inspirational pictures. With out all of you I would be lost. I've learned so much with all of you. Thank you! Also happy healthy healing to all that are in recovery and good luck to all of us that will be in OR soon.

Blood work and ekg done today.

So it's like 27 days left. It's almost here and getting so real. I've been on the edge these days maybe due to my nerves. I've been on RS just looking and reading through reviews hoping I don't miss anything important that I should know. Everyone is so informative I love it. Thanks to everyone for all the insight. I've bought some products based on what I've seen from some of the girls. Also seen lots of wish pics.
So I went down in weight from 150lbs down to 138. Sometimes hoping to end up getting lipo instead of a tt. But I guess I will discuss that with pcp.
It's getting real ladies. Happy healthy healing to all those that are in recovery and good luck to all of us that still need to go through sx.

6 days till I fly out to Cali!

Got some bad news regarding my labs my hemoglobin is at 11.9. My Pc wants it at 14. Was told to up my iron pills and eat, drink, sleep, iron basically. I have to go and repeat my labs this Wednesday and see where it is at. If not they will do a transfusion before and after sx. Not what I want to hear but will not back away from sx. Not after waiting all these years to get it done and so close to my sx day. I will do what it takes. I've been drinking my pills morning and evening and also eating spinach, broccoli and black beans these passed few days.
On the other hand I'm excited to be almost on the flat side. I'm not so happy about leaving my kids behind for 3 weeks and my husband. But also looking forward to being away from kids and husband. I need a bit of quiet and tranquility just to recharge my mommy battery.
Scared, excited and super emotional.. plus I got my period this week. Woohoo!! Won't be having that red monster during sx and recovery days. Which is super great but also bad because I'm sure hemoglobin levels will drop some due to it but oh well.
Till the next time my RS family!