Cali Colombia. Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Augmentation, Lipo, Bbl - Cali, CO

I am booked with Dr. Harold Villalobos for 2/17/16...

I am booked with Dr. Harold Villalobos for 2/17/16. I am staying at Beauti Sleep. When I originally booked Dr. V I was planning on getting a breast lift only. Now that I have decided I want the fullness of implants I'm not so sure I want to go with him. I feel like when he does implants he places the nipples too low. So I am now going to leave Feb. 11th so that I can do some consults with other doctors and I will make a decision when I am there. I'm considering Dr. Plazas, Dr. Velasco, and I don't know who else. I'm also getting dermafill for some old acne scarring on my cheeks and lumineers. Maybe some fillers in my lips. I don't want them to be larger I would just like for them to be smoother. I'll upload before pics of everything when I get there. Also. I'm 5'7, 175.... I'm trying to lose 20 lbs before I go but I only have a month so in praying for a minimum of 10. I hired a trainer last week and have been going 3 days a week. Wednesday is my 5th session. I'm also on a "protein and produce" diet. Basically I'm only eating meat, fruit and veggies. No beans, sugar, grains of any kind, no processed food.... Y'all get the point. I'll be back in a couple of weeks.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon