Mommy Makeover in Cali, Colombia - Cali, CO

Hello RealSelf, I'm documenting my journey as this...

Hello RealSelf,
I'm documenting my journey as this site have been heaven sent in helping me decide to finally do this for myself. I've found so much information on here that I wanted to add my experience on Medical Tourism. I'm 40 and I have 2 children ages 12 and 3. I had lipo to my midsection in 2006 while living in South Carolina, I've since had chin lipo and wanted a mommy makeover since I can no longer wear cute clothes. Summer, my favorite time of the year is no longer a happy season for me cause I won't dear wear a bathing suit without a coverup....I basically hate my body. So I started looking into plastic surgeons in my area....#DMV. I bumped into a post on Instagram that lead me to RealSelf as well as other sites. I've decided to go with Dr. Rafael Gomez Diaz, he's in Bogota and Cali, Colombia. I love his work on Instagram, his assistant is awesome, very informative and attentive so far. He makes it very convenient for international patients by offering all inclusive package in the Bogota location but, I love warm weather so i decided to go with the Cali location and stay at Alba Recovery House. Oh I forgot to mention, my husband will be going with me. Most of the RHs don't allow guests...(men) but Alba has many options, (I've heard from other dolls and her staff) so the plan is to stay in a private suite or apartment. Everything is included with Alba without extra costs, I liked Beautisleep RH but they have gotten greedy, the costs have gone up and they started charging for transportation separately. With Alba I won't having to worry about anything PLUS she has a Hyperbaric chamber (extra $) and offer's IV therapy (extra $)..these are a plus as they will help the healing process. We will be staying for 15 days total, I was told to be in country for 2 days prior to surgery.
I've paid my deposit, reserved my RH, purchased tickets and scheduled an appointment with my MD to get lab work done. As a back up I've located a clinic that doesn't need a MD to order lab work. I've purchased most of the supplies I think will be needed so I'm just counting the days.

Before pictures