28 and Looking to Change my Body for Life - Cali, CO

I have a pear shaped body but I am looking to...

I have a pear shaped body but I am looking to perfect it. I am a perfectionist in everything and now I want my body to be everything that I have hoped for. I am deciding between dr plazas, dr medina, or ferreras but I am getting the procedure in January for sure. I wish I could go before that, but unfortunately my life is booked up until then sadly. :/ if you ladies know of someone who can snatch me to look like my pic I am going to them!

Need a hemoglobin meter

I see that hemoglobin levels is one is the biggest issues that some girls are having prior to surgery. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good one? I want to avoid ANY issues when I am in a foreign country, especially needing a transfusion or more shots.

I am also working on my weight loss. I need I lose at least 20 more pounds before I head down, if I want to be happy with my results.

down 17 pounds. 20 more to go

I know that the better I look before the better I will look after. I want to be absolutely stunning after pinching all of my pennies to get my body done lol, so I am losing the necessary weight. I am trying to count calories, walk for 4 miles a day, and do push ups and sit ups.

Has anyone gone on a liquid diet before surgery? How did that go?