Finally Seeing the Light at the End of the Tunnel. Colombia, CO

I am preparing for surgery this coming January...

I am preparing for surgery this coming January with Dr. Carlos Rios. I am going to be removing silicone I had years ago. I am quite nervous as this is a major surgery. I don't know what to expect in terms of recovery. I can tell you all a little bit about my growing symptoms over the years. I had my buttock injected over 10 years ago, I have never had any issues with it until about a year ago, I started to get inflammation, the hardness and lumps, now the substance has since migrated to my lower back.

I am not going to continue to beat myself up about this, I made a mistake and I just have to correct it. I am not here for anyone's judgement also. A lot of people like to judge and make stupid comments. But I'm not here for that nor am I sharing my journey with those who are only here to judge. I am sharing my story so that NO ONE GETS HYDROGEL, SILICONE OR ANY KIND OF BUTT INJECTIONS. It's not worth it. When I got mine done there was no talks of fat transfers and bbls, everyone was doing injections. I know other women who are doing the same and getting rid of this toxic as soon as possible. I am just counting the days down to do the same.

I have met with Dr. Transir Mir whom was very knowledgeable in this type of surgery but due to insurance reasons and costs, I could not go with Dr. Mir. But he was very nice and I had a good consultation with him. If you have proper insurance and can afford him, I say do it.

I am going with Dr. Rios, I received my quote, for if he only has to do the laser technique (which is less), and also if he has to cut me open and operate (which is more). I don't really care at this point about the costs, disfigurement I am just ready to get this part of my life over with and get back to the healthy me.

After my removal with Rios, I will be flying back to do my reconstruction with none other than Harold Villalobos (who was the one who referred me to Dr.Rios in the first place) I will be getting a breast lift with implants, lip and bbl to reconstruct any deformities I may have after the removal. After my reconstruction, I can honestly say I am done with plastic surgery. I don't regret having any of my procedures done, but these injections I wish I never had done. The biggest mistake of my life, but with the help of people like Dr. Rios and the most high. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will keep everyone posted on my journey all they way through the reconstruction phase.

Peace to and blessings to all
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

I have had initial consultation with Dr. Rios's office and so far Angela has helped me with all of my needs. I usually get her pretty easily on whatsapp or via email. She responds within 2-3 days time.