The Best Plastic Surgeon. I Won't Recommend Anyone Else - Cali, CO

Dr. Carlos Recio is one of the top plastic...

Dr. Carlos Recio is one of the top plastic surgeons in Colombia. Well accredited and member of respected plastic surgery associations. He did on me a liposculpture: torso, (back and front), arms, legs with fat transfer to the buttocks. I am very happy with the results. The incisions he made were very small lines, almost unrecognizable which to me was very important. I have seen horrible big holes' incisions made by other surgeons. Dr. Recio took 6 hours with me during surgery. He is very thorough, he takes his time and doesn't rush. I told him what I wanted but he was honest and told me my expectations weren't realistic according to the shape of my body. The shape of my body looks much better. The shape of my buttocks were saggy, squared and flat, now they are rounded and lifted. I wish the buttocks would have remained bigger but the majority of the fat that was transferred, my body reabsorbed it, so they weren't as big as I wanted but they are now rounded and lifted, and I'm happy with that. My torso and arms look much better, and by staying away from carbs and sugars, I've been able to maintain good weight and good shape.
Sorry I don't have pictures to show before and after, but I recommend this surgeon 100%!! He is a great person, great doctor, and his staff are very professional and friendly.

I would suggest though, to get lymphatic drainage here in the U.S by someone properly trained, unfortunately in Colombia, they don't know how to do real lymphatic drainage. I can tell you this because I'm a massage therapist and certified lymphedema therapist in Florida (located in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale) and trained in manual lymphatic drainage. Also, beware of people that push the fluids and blood out of the incisions! that's not lymphatic drainage and that's dangerous. Dr. Recio doesn't allow that to be done on his patients. Other thing that makes him a wonderful surgeon and knows what it's good and what's not good!

See no further and do your surgery with Dr. Recio in Cali, Colombia. You won't be disappointed.

Photos before & after.

These are before & after photos.
Dr. Recio did a great job in shaping better my body and not leaving big holes scars like other surgeons do.
Cali Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Recio is the best plastic surgeon I know. I don't trust and won't recommend anyone else! See no further and do your surgery with Dr. Recio in Colombia.