21 Yr Old Mommy of 1 - Cali, CO

So excited ! Geting Bbl,liposculpture, and breast...

So excited ! Geting Bbl,liposculpture, and breast implants with Dr. Villalobes in 9 weeks. I cant wait can these 9 weeks fly by cnt wait to get a big booty and small waist 52 more days !!!! :) im scares of the pain after bt it will all be worth it im securing my date next week and buying my plane tickets in 2 weeks .

March 1st i will be omw to cali for my bbl liposculpture and breast implants :)

Ok so i know i went from saying i was going to dr harold villalobes bt he wont be in the week im going i was looking into dr. Jaime zapata in cali . i wont be staying in a recovery house because my family lives in cali so i will be staying with family. I have everything i need for surgery . like medication, things to clean my insions. ALOT of scar creams im really excited bt nervouse i just cant wait to wake up from surgery and let the healing process begin .

15 days till im in cali :)

Okay so im geting mysurgery with dr. Luis Eduardo plazas i go see him the 7th and booked my flight for the 6th im also hoping. He does TT with bbl +lipo and breast implants. I have 14 days to get ready befor i go and im get super excited.

14 daysss left

Exactly 14 days im already packing things up im just ready to be in cali see my family and get my surgery ofcourse i hope everything qoes. For me and my surgery looks. Amazing ,please lord lol pray for me ladies* i will keep u guys updated and post pics i will be going to dr.Plazas in cali for tt. Bbl lipo and breast implants

6 days left till im in Colombia

Ok ladies 6 days left i leave on sunday :) im super excited yet super nervouse im all packed and ready to go , i deff will keep you ladies posted i will update befor and after pics . Pray for me ladies (:

2 days post op

Omg healing is a bitchhhh let tell tou that ladies bt i had surgery friday with dr. Plazas in cali i had gotten. The pain pump bt with the pain pump you constantly feel nauses its the worse . Im still swollen bt today was my 2 nd day getting drains and massages . I got a bbl breast implants and liposculpture and im liking the results my belly is still swollen so the more massages the. Better

Love my results :)

Ok so im loving my results with dr luis plazas i am almost 2 months post op i cant believe it im deff going back next year for round 2
Colombia Plastic Surgeon