42 Year Old Getting Rid of my Other Chin :) - Calgary, AB

I am looking forward to having this procedure done...

I am looking forward to having this procedure done. I have had a complex about my chin for years. It doesn't matter if I am at my ideal weight or a little overweight it's always been s problem. I am having surgery in just over a week. I am not sure if I am going to need help after , because my husband will been gone for work.

6 more day feeling a bit nervous.

Feeling a little scared today because I am such a wimp when it comes to pain. It seems when I was younger I had a super strong threshold for pain. Not anymore!!! I will be staying at my parents place ( we are not that close) with my little girl and I just don't want to be a whiner in front them. If it was my husband on the other hand he is used to it. I sure wish he was home.

Surgery tomorrow

Hoping all goes well. I had another consult with the PS on Monday, he has kind of told me not to have high expectations. I honestly thought that he was trying to talk me out of it. I guess all I can hope for is a better profile, I seriously hate the chin thing!!! If there are any of you that have gone before me, any last minute advice you can give me would be much appreciated.

I did it !

Thank you Ladies for all the encouraging words , it really does help.

Day 4 feeling a little better

Wow! I was feeling pretty rough for a couple days :( I have had the worst headaches and feeling sick to my stomach. I stopped taking the pain meds right away and just tried to sleep through everything . I think the narcotics were giving me the nause and headaches. I still haven't been able to go to the bathroom. I am still not feeling that great I have moments when everything feels good then these darn headaches kick back in . I have been talking Tylenol extra strength. It barely takes the edge off. Idk I am hoping tomorrow is a good day and I can have my dogs home I miss them so much! My 3 year old has been awesome my older daughter left this morning and my little girl has been so good for mommy... I am blessed

Lots of swelling

Yesterday my neck puffed up like a balloon. Seriously uncomfortable but manageable. I swelled to the point my compression garment stretched. I can't wait to take this thing off, and be able to put make up on again.

Feeling better

I have my days when I still swell a bit when I over do it. I will take some better pictures soon

I'm happy with the results!!

Yes!!! I am completely satisfied with the results. I haven't been on here for a while. I no longer have a second chin. It sure makes me look thinner
Calgary Plastic Surgeon