25 Years, Mom of 4 y/o, 135 Pounds Lost over Years. Calgary, AB

I turned 25 years old this year. When I was 19 I...

I turned 25 years old this year. When I was 19 I weighted around 300 pounds. I started to lose weight slowly , changing my lifestyle. Got pregnant at 20, gave birthday at 21. I kept on my weight loss Journey, be moins a lit le more fit every day. I belive i am in a great state of mind now. About my body as well as my transformation, I want this surgery more than anything at this point.

Some picture of my loose skin

Just thought I would share what it look likes without clothes and when I'm lying in bed. It is very uncomfortable and pretty hard for me when it's time to get intimate. This skin flip flops all around during sexual Intercourse and it hurts.

Front side and lying Down view

Consultation with Dr Earl Campbell and his nurse Johanne

Today I went for my consultation about my tummy tuck and possibly a breast augmentation. When my Roomate and I got there I was very excited and nervous. We are from 2 hours out of town so we were a bit early. We waited in the waiting room for a bit. Then Johanne the nurse got us into the consulting room. She introduced herself. Then we started talking about how i got to be in the office. I told her my journey of weight loss and she wrote my health history in my file. Then I brought up that I wish to also have a breast augmentation. So she asked me what kind of looked I'd like to achieve. We talked about boobs for quite a long time, maybe a good hour. She answered all the questions my Roomate and myself had. She was so knowledgeable. Very nice person. I loved her! She made me wear some of the implant to look what I liked. After that we talked about the Tummy tuck, which is the most important for me. She explained to me a little how it would work, but said I would talk more about it with Dr Campbell. So he came in the room, introduce himself, wonderful man! He shook our hands and then he had a look at me with the implant on. Then they had me change in a gown. He came back in the room and proceeded to a breast exam. My breast is healthy so no worries here. Then he measure me and draw a little graphic. He said I should have a lift of one of my breast, I have a boob that droops a little more and , lifting it would make them more symmetrical. Then he assessed my tummy. To my pleasure he told me I was the perfect candidate for a tummy tuck! I was beyond happy to hear that!

Trip #1

Weight loss journey, where I came from.

1 week left to wait !

I am quite exbited ! I cannot wait for thia to be done with and live with a flat stomach at last !

Latest picture pre op

Here are my last picture pre op !

More before pictures

Its in 4 days now ! Excited and a bit scared !

First day post op

Everything went wonderfully! No complications! My incisions looks so good already im very happy! Im sore of course but staying on top of my pain medication. Moving around and goong to pee sucks but i k ow i have to move lots. My mom is awesome to help me out! I would not tecommend this to anyone who lives alone and that have nobody to take care of them! You will need help!

Here are my post op picture from day 1

Day 2 post op

Had an anazing pain free night!
I slept on my couch downstairs.
Today also marks my first poop and it went well, not too much pain, staying on top of meds !

Pics 2 days post op

2 weeks post op they took 12,51 lbs off!

My drains have been removed 13 days post op and what a relief it was ! As soon as they got them out i was able to stand straighter and walk a lot more

3 weeks post op, here what my scar looks like

1 month post up follow up with Dr.

Yesterday, I went to Calgary for my one month follow up appointment. Dr said eveything looked really good and he thinks the results are amazing. I'm totally agreeing woth him! Im in love woth my belly button! I will be back at work on the 26th. He cleared me for weightlifting and to do anything as long as I listen to my body.

Pictures update

Here are some post pictures ranging from 3-7 Mmoths after my tummy tuck
Calgary Plastic Surgeon

I cannot express how great my experience with Doctor Campbell was. He's just amazing!