Kybella (Belkyra in Canada) for 49 Year-old Double Chin

I've always had "the chins" but it's getting much...

I've always had "the chins" but it's getting much worse as I get older and gravity takes the fat from my face south. I'm 5'10" and my weight has fluctuated from 155-187 lbs during adulthood. Currently, I am 184 lbs. The procedure did sting and no anesthetic was used (only ice). Immediately afterwards, there was extreme swelling but I put on a scarf and went directly out to dinner. Two days later, I flew to Vegas and make-up covered the bruising. After 9 days I was back to normal with just minor numbness and tenderness, when touched. At 21 days, I still have very minor numbness and tenderness when I massage. I can FEEL the change more than SEE it. My jaw line feels slightly more defined to the touch and there is definitely less fat under my chin when I move to look down. I'm hoping to see more changes over the next 5 weeks and will then determine if I need further treatments. My initial treatment was $1200 Canadian (about $900 US Dollars). I'm happy, but feel I still have a long way to go!
Dr. Janis Campbell

Excellent! I highly recommend this experienced and friendly dermatologist injector!