Breast Aug. Consult September 20/2016 - Calgary, AB

It's been six years of dreaming! & finally the...

It's been six years of dreaming! & finally the money is saved and the time is right! I've been doing research upon research. & I feel staying in my city and sticking with Dr.Whidden is the right thing. It is pricey here in Calgary ranging from 8,000-12,000$. I am a young mother to a 5 year old and he was breast fed as well as I pumped so these babies need some air in them!

WISH BOOBS

Before =|

This is my current stats

5'3"
130 lbs

I have a bigger lower body compared to the top half of it. I am trying to become more leaner and tighter before surgery as this is the most I've weighed without being pregnant! I want to go in to surgery knowing I like the rest of my body and have no concerns. I'm hoping he won't recommended a lift as I don't think one is needed =\ I was super nervous to post this, but hey this is what has helped me on here!

It's coming up!

Consult day will be here so soon! Super excited. What's some good questions that I may not think about asking ?!

Where are you ladies buying front zipper sports bras ?!
TIA <3
Here's more wish photos I've found ;)

Consult is TOMORROW!

September 20th came fast!! Looking forward to the consult tomorrow

Only question is I am taking new birth control and it's causing my breasts to swell and be tender almost like when us girls PMS. They don't look how they usually do and now I'm worried this will effect sizing..

Sizing!

I am a little late on my review for consultation. It went very well! He was amazing! Very thorough, patient, and educative. I have a 12cm BWD & he mentioned that my chest wall 'Incaves' which is nice because then my implants won't ever look too far apart. With that being said I was allowed 2 sizes to fit my BWD the first one was Natrelle inspira 365cc HP and second one is Natrelle inspira 445cc UHP. The word 'Ultra High' scares me a shit ton! But when I tried on both sizes I liked the 445cc UHP'S better I'm just worried it will be too much cleavage that I won't be able to tame. You don't see very many UHP'S on here which sucks!! I've been told with my following wish pictures I should go with the 445cc UHP implants.

Any suggestions ?!
I only took pictures with the 445 sizers on unfortunately =|

Surgery date

I'm waiting for Dr Whiddens January sched but I told the receptionist in the middle of January is ideal. I've confirmed the time off work as well! Feels like progress and I love it! It's becoming so real

Surgery Date Jan 19/2017!!

I have a date chosen YAY. It's funny it feels far away and like I have all this time to still collect things I need/want for surgery but really it's around the corner and time will fly! It hasn't hit me that this is real life and I'll actually be getting a BA.. Finally :) I still haven't told my boss or co-workers why I am taking all this time off in Jan, I feel it's personal and really the only people who need to know is close family and my spouse. I think about the size choice till this day since the consult in Sept it sucks not seeing very many SRX implants on this site. I believe what I am trying to achieve, the extra profile implants will be just fine. I have been taking a new birth control and my breasts have grown quite a bit, this also scares me because I feel like I don't know what my final outcome would look like and if this side effect will eventually go away from the birth control. I have been on it now for three months and still very swollen breasts I almost need to buy new bras. Has anyone else experienced this ?!

Well thought I'd release the surgery date would love to have other girls too talk with if they have similar dates!! :)

SO CLOSE!

I am a month away from the surgery date on Monday the 19th!! I think it's finally getting to me. I'm worried about the outcome and I am hoping I am making the right decision going with UHP =| I pay all of my fees on Monday as well I feel like this was actually such an accomplishment because of how much I have saved, I didn't use a credit card nor did I finance! GOAL ACHIEVED! I can't wait to post pictures with them done.

TODAY WAS THE DAY

I had to be at Dr Whiddens surgical centre for 7:15 a.m I had a nurse ask me a few questions, and then the anesthesiologist explained to me what his purpose was the entire time during my surgery, and then Dr Whidden came in and did his markings! So I was on the operating table by 8 a.m. I really couldn't say enough good things my post op nurse she was amazing (I honestly can't remember her name) she cared for me like I was her own child! Then the anesthesiologist Dr Patel and Dr Whidden came in and talked to me before I left. I felt like I was in great care through out all of his staff members =) The Surgical Centre is very clean and I find it more comforting then a hospital, definitely more personal I guess I would say. My pain meds are oxycodone and extra strength Tylenol.. well the oxycodone makes me wanna vomit & get the cold sweats I will try to eat more food the next time I take them but if it continues to make me feel like that I'll try sticking with my Tylenol. Let me just say I am quite happy with the outcome so far! Let the dropping and fluffing begin =) I will be sure to post more photos when I can.

12 Days Post Op

They are dropping quite well already! My right has dropped more by the looks of it. My nipples are sensitive!, huge and I hope to god that changes. They almost still look swollen. I haven't done any bra shopping until today I'm going to look at some, not sure if they can size you quite yet ?? I'm just looking for no underwire and almost a sports looking one. I have full movement besides the odd full stretch of my arms over my head pulls a bit. I find they sit close together and my Dr said that's because of my concave chest. Again I went with 420cc UHP Natrelle Inspira implants.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon