24 Years Old, No Children, Large Hips, No Breasts

I've wanted breast augmentation done since I was...

I've wanted breast augmentation done since I was 16, but never seriously looked into it. However, I'm turning 25 this year and have recently lost some weight. I was lacking in the breast department before, but now I barely fit into a B cup bra. My large hips make my breasts look even smaller. I've been feeling very self conscious and never go anywhere without wearing a VERY padded bra. I'm just so tired of feeling like a little boy, so I bit the bullet and went for a consultation.
My consultation was such a wonderful experience. I discussed the procedure in detail and tried on different sizes of breasts. I was so happy I booked in for the procedure two months earlier than I expected to and will be having surgery on September 1st. I am slightly nervous about the need for heavy pain killers as I hate being high, but am otherwise ecstatic.

Surgery Approaching

3 weeks until my surgery and I get more excited every day. I spend hours obsessing over the reviews on this site for BAs, and continuously wish the time would go by faster. My only concern right now is how/what to tell my coworkers. My office manager knows because I told her when I booked the time off, but she's the only one so far. The only person I know I can't tell is the dentist that I work for. He is very awkward and I know he would rather have me not tell him. I'm just not sure if I should not say anything and only tell those who notice, or if I should just tell everyone and be out with it. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has advice :)

Almost Time

Four days until my surgery and I'm starting to get very excited. I'm still a little concerned about having to take heavy pain killers, but I'm sure I'll be fine. I've posted a few more before pictures to show how wide and disproportionate my hips are.

Forgot to Mention

I think I forgot to mention my procedure details. I'm getting 330cc cohesive silicone gel (aka gummy bear) implants under the muscle. I have added a side profile photo too :)

Surgery is Complete!

Yesterday was surgery day and it was a phenomenal experience. Dr. Humphreys and his staff are so warm and caring that I was not even nervous going into surgery! It started off with me sitting in a big soft leather chair while the nurse went over my medications and post op directions. She had me change into a blue surgical gown and then brought me a super soft and warm housecoat. My surgery was at 2:15 so I was really hungry from not eating since midnight and I had not had coffee so I was groggy and light headed. When the anesthesiologist came in to shake my hand, I accidentally handed him the magazine I was reading! Haha, super embarrassing but he laughed and was really nice about it. After he left Dr, Humphreys came in and drew my surgical lines. He talked to me about regular day to day stuff and made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Then a nurse walked me to the surgery room and helped me get on the table. The staff talked and joked while I was being put under, which was awesome and helped me not feel anxious at all. When I woke up I was feeling pretty good. A little tight in the chest area, but the nurse gave me some pain medication right away and the tightness disapated and there was no pain. When I was more awake the nurse helped me get dressed I wished I had worn clothing that was really baggy, because the loose fitting clothes I chose to wear made it harder to get dressed and the nurse couldn't do up the top button of my shirt. After, they moved me to a chair and gave me some ginger ale and crackers while my IV drip finished giving me some fluids. My boyfriend was by my side at this point and he surprised me with three stuffed animals from one of my favourite movies (Spirited Away). He's super cute like that and I love him for it. On the drive home I slept most of the way, and all day yesterday I napped on and off. I have had absolutely no pain yet, because I have been very diligent with taking my meds every four hours. I hear people saying that sleeping is uncomfortable, so I have some advice. I slept in my power recliner last night. You can put yourself right at the proper 45 degree angle. I had a very good sleep and only woke up when my alarm went off every four hours so that I didn't forget to take my meds. I have not taken my bra off yet, but I'm already in love with my new breasts! I am incredibly pleased with my experience so far and they do not feel foreign or weird. They already feel like a part of me :)! Sorry about writing a novel and not posting any photos. I will post some later in the afternoon!

Day Two Comparison Photos!

I am in love! I'm so ecstatic! I can't wait for them drop and fluff!

First Time Without Surgical Bra

I am so happy that I spent so much time reading the stories of other BAs on here, or I would have been a little freaked out when I took my bra off to shower, haha. The implants are sitting up very high (of course). I already think the size is awesome, and am so excited for them to heal up so I can go bathing suit shopping. :D

One Week (Tomorrow)

First week is done tomorrow, and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm a little tender, but I'm not taking any painkillers. I'm posting a progress photo, even though they haven't changed too much. Can't wait for them to drop and fluff!

One month post op

I love my breasts even more than I ever thought I could. I can't even remember what it was like to not have them.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Humphreys is warm, welcoming, professional, and compassionate. I couldn't have asked for a better surgical experience. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family in a heart beat.