24 yr old 5'2. Full A right breast, B in left (about half cup difference).

I am looking for advice please. I tried on 304 CC...

I am looking for advice please. I tried on 304 CC gel mid profile implant and it's great but the same size as when I wear a double padded bra so have considered a size larger. However, since i'm short i'm worried it will be too much. Tried 375 CC high pro and looked a tad on the pointy side. Thoughts?!

Surgery completed! 1 last minute change.

So I did stick with the doctors recommendation of 304CC mid prof. However, the doctor figured my right breast was a good half cup size smaller than my left. So, we did 304 in the left and 339 mid prof in the right to balance them out a bit better. I know it won't be perfect but my left still sits a bit lower although I already notice improvement. Overall I couldn't be happier. Lots of bruising especially under incision (will post after). Can't wait till it's gone.

Incisions

1 week and 2 day post op

I'm feeling pretty good! I feel they are healing quickly and are starting to look better in shape. Left is dropping before the right but surprised to see even that in a short time.

10 months post op - very happy!

I am now a full 34 D. I am very happy with my results.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perron is an amazing surgeon and is great at making you feel comfortable. Was very happy with his services and all the staff especially the nurses Lana and Carol.