Weight Loss Made Under Eye Area Wrinkly! - Birmingham, AL

I knew how fragile my under eye area is. It's as...

I knew how fragile my under eye area is. It's as if I lose 10 pounds or so and I can immediately tell it in my face. Well, losing over 40 pounds instantly aged me. Granted I am a makeup artist and can successfully do some great things with concealer. It is,however, very difficult to maneuver texture. The lines were very pronounced and the hollows a bit sucken. My dermatologist told me I'd need filler and recommends Restylane...1 ml(at $550 each) under each eye. It was very uncomfortable to say the least. It was more freaky than me doing a Tummy Tuck. They iced my cheeks and undereye after removing the numbing cream. Then, I received a numbing shot in my cheek. I got a double dose of alternating a needle and cannula in order to apply the product. The entire process took about 50 minutes. I was pretty irritable the rest of the day and felt some pain in my cheeks. Enough to take a 500mg Tylenol to calm the headache. Smiling wasn't working either. Now, the next day, I think things look fantastic! What a big difference! Hopefully this will hold up at least 18 months in order for me to feel like touching it up.
Birmingham Dermatologist

Been coming to this office weekly for a little over a year and I really like it. The staff is very good and Dr Groysman knows her stuff. Having aesthetics in the office is also another huge plus.