21 Years Old, 2 Year Old Tattoo That Needed to Be Gone! PICOSURE LASER - Burnsville, MN

I got my tattoo in October 2013 and immediately...

I got my tattoo in October 2013 and immediately regretted my decision. It was a very impulsive decision on my behalf. The tattoo I had gotten was in honor of my dad who passed away when I was just 3 years old. As the months went on I really hated my tattoo and ended up going to therapy to deal with the depression I was experiencing. Nobody could relate to me until I found this page and I couldn't be happier and feel like I had a support system. May 2015 I decided I had to get my tattoo removed and I couldn't stand feeling down all of the time. So, a year and a few months later I decided to start my removal process and I couldn't be happier with my results so far! This review is for those of you out there who need an extra reassurance that removal is possible! Although my process may not be completed it is almost there and I am so proud of myself! If you have any questions at all feel free to message me on here! I would love to talk about my experience so far :)

Immediately after recieving the tattoo

This was the night of the same day I received my tattoo! I just came across this picture yesterday and was so shocked at my results so far I had to post it!

8 weeks after session #6 PICOSURE

All of my treatments so far have been spaces between 5-9 weeks apart from each other. Yes, the treatments are a bit painful but I believe anybody has the strength to power through it! During my procedures I always think about how beautiful my arm will be without the ink I have and it helps make the pain subside. My tattoo is about 8x2 inches and takes about a minute for the whole zapping to be over. It's worth it! I promise!

Session #7

Just got done going through my seventh session! I only using numbing cream because I have read that lidocaine can produce scarring. The pain of this session was about a 7/10, they get less painful as the sessions have gone on. This is due to less ink being present in the skin! I'm very excited to heal after this session because were hoping I only have 2-3 sessions left! #progress

A little over two weeks after session #7

This session was less painful than the last and I was told because there is less ink in the tattoo. I'm currently a little over two weeks past when I had my last session. Fading is taking place and should continue to fade for more weeks to come. My laser specialist told me I should be looking at 2-3 more sessions until this baby is gone!! The picture I have provided is taken in natural lighting.

About 7 weeks post session #7

I'm somewhere between 6-7 weeks past session #7! The ink and tattoo turned that purpleish shade I mentioned a few posts back again but once again it has returned to normal again. The ink is still slowly fading away and I feel like I see more progress every week! There are some letters that are completely gone and some I am still waiting to disappear for good! My laser specialist said I have maybe 2-3 sessions left and I'll be good to go with clean skin! It's been almost a year since I began (June 2015) and it's actually gone quicker than I had expected it to! Hopefully by the end of summer I'll be ink free :)

24 hours post Picosure session #8!

This picture is 24 hours after my 8th session. It's a bit itchy, red, and swollen but nothing too bad! I did notice some spots were missed when I got home after treatment. Now to wait 6-8 weeks to see the fading results! Almost there!!!

4 weeks post removal session #7

Today marks exactly four weeks from session #7 on this tattoo! I still am concerned with the ink being a blueish color in the sunlight. I'm hoping this clears up eventually. After treatment, my skin seemed to heal up very quickly without any issues or flaking/blistering. Hoping for success soon, maybe 1-3 treatments left I suppose? To keep my head up I have to remember how strong and how far I have come and looking back at my starting photo I feel better!

9 weeks past session #7!

This picture was taken last week and that was about 9 weeks post session #7. I can definitely tell it's been fading more and more every day. The only concern I have is that the ink is a weird blue shade in natural light. When I am indoors, the tattoo looks nearly invisible. I've waited about 10 weeks now to see if that blue would go away and let my skin heal for a while. Considering session #8 in the next two weeks!
Marcy Edmonson & Carly Williams

~~ARIJAI AESTHETICS: Burnsville, Minnesota~~I started with Marcy and ended up switching to Carly. I couldn't say more positive things about these girls and this clinic! I've had an amazing experience so far and I plan to continue to have a great one! I recommend this place to anybody looking for tattoo removal or cosmetic surgery. They do so many different things at this place! I am beyond impressed.