Miss Saline to Miss Silicone - Burnsville, MN

5 years ago Dr. Joe was my surgeon for my breast...

5 years ago Dr. Joe was my surgeon for my breast augmentation. At that time I had saline implants put in, I was an A cup and went to a DD! I loved them, he did an amazing job!!! The recovery was fast, easy and not very painful.... Fast forward to 5 years.... I woke up one morning and noticed my chest was a little flat, I thought that was odd until I looked in the mirror... My left breast was completely deflated. I immediately made an appointment to see Dr. Joe. I was able to get in that day! All day prior to my appointment I was stressing myself out... What do I do, do I replace the one, replace both, or just take them out completly? After speaking with Dr. Joe, we had a plan. I was going to remove them both and upgrade to silicone. I did purchase the warranty for the Saline, so a decent amount was covered for the upgrade!!! Fast forward 2 weeks!!! Surgery day is here. Dr. Joe is amazing, we had a long talk before hand, he loves tattoos so that is what we bonded over! I must say if I were to do this procedure all over again, I would have started with Silicone. I am really happy with the end result, my breast look amazing, I even went a little bigger. 530 CC is what I now have, the bigger size added more shape as I was breastfeeding my son for 13 months, they needed a little something! I would recommend? Dr. Joe and his amazing staff for anything you are looking for. I went to him twice, I am a forever client! :)
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Joe is personable and his staff rocks!