Couldn't Have Gone Better -- Silicone Implants, Armpit Incision - Burnsville, MN

I am a stripper. I was the flattest-chested...

I am a stripper. I was the flattest-chested stripper. (Seriously, my chest was more muscle than breast tissue.) It was fine, you know, I still made money, but I chewed on the idea of getting breasts for a few years and finally pulled the trigger after the end of my last relationship. My income between doubled and tripled immediately. (I went back to work three weeks after the surgery. I'm still not back to where I really feel safe to fling myself around a pole yet, but I'm healed enough to work as long as I'm careful.) We did 275cc on the left and 300 cc on the right, moderate plus profile, silicone, through the armpit.

I quit taking the pain meds the day after surgery; they were unnecessary. There were no complications apart from a few lingering numb spots (and, pleasantly more-sensitive nipples now.) My priority was appearance over size -- I wanted them to fit my frame and look natural. I've had endless "wait, those are fake??" reactions at work, and I've only had these for a couple months now. They are soft and comfortable. My coworkers keep asking to feel them, who did them and how much they cost; I strongly suspect that Dr. Joe will have several of my coworkers as patients in the near future.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon