Mommy Makeover- Breast Augmentation modified abdominoplasty - Burnsville, MN

I am 46 years old both of my kids are grown, after...

I am 46 years old both of my kids are grown, after losing 40 lbs and competing in my first bodybuilding competition. I looked and felt better than ever, what I couldn't get rid of was the extra skin on my tummy and my breasts also decreased in size after losing the weight. I decided I wanted to meet with Dr. Joe to discuss a Breast Augmentation and Abdominoplasty. I had researched a few doctors and when I met with Dr. Joe and his staff they were absolutely the best! The staff is very thorough in making sure you know all of your options and what is going to be the best option for you. Dr. Joe was very attentive and once I went in for surgery the entire staff is there to make you feel comfortable. My surgery went great and I now look better than I ever thought possible. Thank you so much to Dr. Joe and his staff.

Before and After Photos - Mommy Makeover

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joe was great to work with. He made sure I knew all of my options, confirmed with me the day of surgery everything that we were doing. From our first meeting, his bedside manner and follow-up appointments you could tell he really cares and wants you to feel your best.