34 Y/o Volbella for Natural Lip Enhancement

I have been self-conscious since an orthodontist...

I have been self-conscious since an orthodontist described my 12-year old lips as "thin and slightly portrusive." Thus as an adult, I have been considering a lip filler for some time. I wanted something that looked and felt natural and now that Juvaderm Volbella is available in the States, decided to give it a shot (no pun intended...) I had one syringe injected last Thursday and immediately liked the results. The next morning, my lips were a tad sore and swollen but nothing overly noticeable. By Sunday, all the swelling was gone and I absolutely love the results! I never wore dark lipstick before because it made my lips disappear and my mouth look hard and angry but now I can wear darker colors and they actually look normal! I totally recommend Volbella for lips!
Rebecca S. at Contour Clinic

Rebecca was phenomenal! I had been going to a dermatologist for Botox for several years and this was my first experience at Contour Clinic. I had both Botox and Volbeat's injected Rebecca is clearly very knowledgeable and experienced and has a way of explaining all the different products offered by Allergan in a very clear, relatable way that made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Contour Clinic in Burnsville for Botox, other injecables and skin care! Added bonus: private parties!