Lift and Implants for Self Esteem

I am now 1.5 months away from my surgery. I am...

I am now 1.5 months away from my surgery. I am having a Breast Lift and Implants. With help from my surgeon, we have chosen the Mentor High Profile 400cc. My next appointment is in 10 days! Wore the samples around the house on Sunday and they were so comfortable!
I have had 2 kids, both breast fed and have lost my boobs. They are now deflated and I don't feel good about them at all. I like the way they look in a bra but I still have a lot of left over skin. I would like to be able to wear a bra/bathing suit and fill it out nicely, not to mention not having to wear a bra with some of the dresses that I have ( never been able to do that ). I will post some wish pictures shortly and take some before pictures and post this weekend.

2.5 weeks to go!!

I am now 2.5 weeks away from surgery. I still can't believe that it is almost here. The final payments were just made last week so it's finally official. It's getting done!!

Surgery is complete!

Surgery is complete and I am in recovery mode. This is now day 4 of recovery ( including surgery day ) and things are slowly progressing. I give many credits to this site and my actual surgeon and care assistant. At this point I look at my breasts and say would you just heal but I have seen reviews that have been the same.
One breast is sitting higher than the other and hasn't really dropped yet and looks a little deformed. This is all part of the healing process and things just need to settle. I can't wait for that!! Recovery has been up and down. The first 2 days was difficult but by day 3 I was off pain meds. I still feel pain off and on and have just taken one to help me sleep tonight. Mainly feeling tight and itchy. Still have the surgical tape on which gets taken off day 7. Hopefully I don't feel the incisions at that point.

So far the recovery is way better than I expected. I do find it difficult not to do certain things and I have to keep reminding myself that you have to relax and take care of yourself in order for your body to heal and set itself. My husband and children ( 6 and 9) have been very supportive in helping me with everything. My husband is cooking, making lunches and taking kids to school, showering me (day 3), dressing me. My kids are holding doors open for me. Closing doors behind me. Opening water bottles. Feeding dogs and giving them water. I definitely could not have done this without support.

The office staff for Dr Assad are amazing!! I have always felt very comfortable and they are always around to answer questions. I have had a couple consultations and follow up meetings and just feel at ease with everyone!