46 Yrs Old, Almost 22 yrs of Silicone Implants very bony chest, explanting.

Hi, I am a 45 yrs young woman, I had my first sets...

Hi, I am a 45 yrs young woman, I had my first sets of implants when I was 25 and then when I was 37 i was told that my implants were broken (which I have my suspicions they weren't) and the surgeon didn't hear what I said and put more CC than I asked for. I can't remember how much he put but I think it is about 300cc something like that. My chest was and still is too bony and I wanted to cover that up, I wanted to be rounder like the other girls (I know, right? we all want what we don't have).
I did love the result of the first surgery and I enjoy them a lot and I felt sexier and powerful, but the second set was too hard, too big, too fake, too much. I hated them since the first day and that was in 2007. I know have a capsular contracture on my right breast, it was there before but recently got worse, and I've been fantasising with removing them for a while now, specially after my divorce since I realised that I need to work on my self-esteem rather than trying to please other people (men, model agents, etc). This will be a gigantic change in my life since I have had them for almost half my life and I don't even remember how my real breasts looked like. I remember being small maybe a cup B but not too flat, in my last surgery the Dr said that I didn't have any breast tissue left??? I want to do it but i am afraid I might look deformed. I have an MRI booked to see how is everything inside before putting me on the waiting list for a surgery for removal, maybe that would help to see how much of my breast tissue I have left?
I'm excited but scared!

Preparation

I am having my MRI on Friday, I am scared that they won't want to remove them. Also afraid of the outcome, I hate my chest, that's why I've done it on the first place.
Anyway, I've been looking at pictures of the girls in here that went through the explant already and you all look great!
I'm looking at some collagen, bio oil and trying to help with a bit of exercise before hand.
Will see...

Today I had the MRI Scan

I was quite anxious since the last time I had an MRI was for my brain and I had a panic attack inside the machine! But this was quite different; for starts I wasn't there with m ex cheating husband the day after I caught him cheating after I lost a baby!! So, my sate of mind was erm... a lot calmer and happier. Also the machine was open both ways and I had to lay down with my breasts hanging.
The idea es for the surgeons to see what are they going to find when they open I guess?
Did any of you had and MRI before the explant?

Looking out for some supplants to start taking

I am almost certain that my breasts will look like deflated pancakes, so I am researching on what supplements to take to help them, also gym, diet etc.
Any thoughts?
Thank you!

News and Question

Hello ladies, I just wanted to let you know that I've been referred to the plastic surgery clinic to have an assessment and possible explant that's on the 17th of November and I really hope they put me on a list and removed them soon. I know I'll miss to have bigger breasts but my health is more important and I if everything goes well I'll be able to give proper hugs without fearing to poke a hole on someone else chest with the hardness of my implants!
Talking about that, has anyone here experienced a very hard capsular contraction in just one breast? Did you explant? how did it go? One of my breasts is very hard smaller and firm and the other is normal, no capsule soft and hags naturally. My fear is that they will look to different and that the soft one will sag more than the one with the capsular contraction. I'm not sure if this makes any sense but I'll appreciate your opinions. Ta! xox

My appointment with the surgeon on Thursday

I have an appointment this Thursday morning with the cosmetic surgeon and I am determined to get this procedure done, I can't hug people and I don't want to have sex with this hard rock on my chest. I am 46 years old and I am afraid that there will be an incredible amount of excess skin but I rather have two empty sacks than this painful ball, I rather have intimacy wearing a bra than not being able to cover the obvious hardeness of my right breast.
On the other hand I haven't have children and my skin is still quite good, I don't drink I don't smoke and I've been a vegetarian on and off for long periods of time, so maybe that's a good thing about it.
Fingers Crossed

On the waiting list

I had my appointment with the surgeon that I'm guessing is the head of the department, I felt so shallow among all of the people that was getting plastic surgery there for serious stuff, accidents, illnesses...anyway.
Dr didn't even look at my breast, he said it was a simple procedure they will open the same incision from where the implants were introduced and take them off, the capsule will come with the implant and that will be it. He also said that they will look droopy and that there is really nothing I can do either before or after the procedure to make it look better but that in the long therm I'll be better off without them. I am determined but I know this will be a shock. Will update when I get the date. Is nice to have a space to share this. :)

On the waiting list

So I called the surgery to see when they reckon I'll have my explant. I am not only anxious about it but I also need to book things for 2017 and I need to get organised with everything.
Apparently it'll be in Feb, March.
So please keep posting your results to give me courage.

Love xx

I have a date for the explant

I am anxious and hopeful at the same time, it'll be over the last week of February

Wish me luck, I'll need it!

Capsule removal

Just a quick question, the Dr said that the capsule will come together with the implant.
Is that the "en block" thingy that you guys are talking about?

Incision

I've seen lots of you having the incision under the breast, my Dr said he would take the implant off through the incision they were inserted, that's in my case, my nipple.

Also I am seriously considering to ask him not to remove my capsule is there is not extremely necessary as I rather wait and see how it develops instead of removing some of my tissue with it.
Thoughts?

Pre-operative assessment

Hello Everyone, I had today the Pre-operative assessment with a nurse.
She asked me some questions about my clinic history and extract some blood, measured my blood pressure and oxygen concentration, apparently that is pretty good, 100%.
Then she measured my heigh and I'm pretty sure she's got it wrong or I shrank 3 cm??? I'll ask them to do it again, 3 cm is too much of a difference.
After that they took some pictures of my chest to see the before and after.
Getting there, I am in such panic I have dreams about it... I don't deal with uncertainty very well and also there will be general anaesthetic which I'm not happy with, like ever... but anyway.
I was just rewatching "Labyrinth" and took a caption that sums this phase that we are going through very well and the tat I got when I realise that if I want anyone to accept me the way that I am I need to accept myself as I am first!. Thank you for being there.

Under active thyroid

I just called my surgery regarding some blood tests, I thought they will tell me something related to my hormones as I am going through perimenopause but apparently my thyroid is on the low...
I've never have thyroids issues before and if anything I'd say that I would be more on the side of hyper than hypo as I have always been very skinny and the only person I knew having that disorder in my family was an aunt with hyperthyroidism and struggling to keep up with weight too as everyone in my family. (Don't hate us, is as hard as the opposite)
I am thinking this might be related to the implants? Maybe?
Any thoughts?

Some images

I'm finding myself lurking around this site a lot. My biggest worry is to look deformed after explant but I'm in a catch 22 situation because I ALREADY look deformed with them!
I was looking a pics of this model and wondering why on earth I wasn't this happy with my bony chest like she seems to be!... Selfesteem!

Preparation

I'm thinking about getting a rowing machine, the ladies that already expanded did you do any exercise before or after? What would you recommend?
I hate my chest, that's why I got implants in the first place, now without them I'll need to focus some energy on developing a better frame. Any clues?

I got a cheap rowing machine to strengthen chest and back muscles.

So 15 days away, time is going to fly and I am panicking, having all sorts of dreams about people from my past, when I was youngER and very insecure and I am freaking out to come back to that.
Also thinking about getting some tattoos to cover the scares if needed? Just a though.

Going to see the surgeon tomorrow

Hi I'm going to see the surgeon tomorrow so I can ask questions about the procedure.
So far I know that I am going to:

Remind him that I had an MRI performed so he could check that if needed
Based to this if I could have the procedure under local instead of total
Make the incision on the crease rather than the nipple to avoid caving.
Drains

Anything else I should ask?
Thank you!

Almost there

I am anxious and preparing everything for next week. I am about to go to sports direct in Camden to get some sports bras and maybe some sleepers to wear in the hospital. I am having my surgery on Monday.
I wish I could ask my drs to make some internal stitches to prevent sagging but I'm doing it through the glorious NHS and I can't ask for more I think. I'll ask anyway to see if it's possible.
They didn't ask me to buy any wrapping so I don't know if they will give me that or not. I'm going to get an extra small and a small bra. And even thought I'm vegetarian I already bought some organic chicken to make some bone broth for my recovery. Anything else that I might be missing?
What keeps me a bit calmer is a thought I had about David Bowie this weekend on my way to work. The man was dying and embraced the experience and recorded a CD. So what would David Bowie do? he will embrace Ch Ch Changes!

Shopping day

Got these two in sports direct
They are very small and squeeze my gummies a lot. To the ladies that already explanted. Can you kid your arms to put them on? Or is it difficult?

Post surgery bra

Following the advise of the ladies here I've got this one that also have some back support to correct posture. Something I was thinking about too! The brand is Leonisa and if you buy now you get a 15% discount for Valentines Day!

Arnica Montana and bromelain

I'm purchasing these two tomorrow.
My only fear is that they are actually bad for you as they prohibited lots of herbal stuff. Did you use it? What do you think?
Mr Ash Mosahebi