Amazing Breast Augmentation - Buckinghamshire, UK

Mr Richards and his team were, and still are,...

Mr Richards and his team were, and still are, amazing! Mr Richards is such a lovely, caring and understanding gentleman that truly cares about you, your surgical procedure and the outcome. I am so very, very happy with my breasts. I had basically no pain after surgery, just tightness and an uncomfortable feeling that lasted about a week. I was so happy with how the recovery went. My incisions after surgery were such a clean and small cut, I had no bruising or hardly any swelling, which clearly shows Mr Richards precision work. Mr Richards' nurse Sinead was so loving and caring before and after surgery that I felt as if nothing was too much trouble and she was always there for me, whenever I needed her, and she has been ever since. Overall I couldn't recommend Mr Richards and his wonderful team more highly!
London Plastic Surgeon