Day 1 Post Op. Buckhead, GA

UPDATE: 1 day post op. Feel pretty good just sore....

UPDATE: 1 day post op. Feel pretty good just sore. Went to the grocery and aside from getting in and out of the car felt great. I'm including pics with the compression garment and the fat thatwas removed. Still swollen and leaking has stopped - hubby was great helping with changing the pads from the leaking! So far, so good. Will continue to update. Looking forward to a shower tomorrow!!

54 year old mom with stubborn belly fat.

Somehow I ended up with two reviews (probably the meds) so I'm consolidating. I'm a 54 y.o. Mom, 175lbs, 5'6". Had my procedure (upper and lower abs and flanks) done on Friday. Adding before pics as well as some I took today. Got to take a shower and wash my garment and binder today. Feel good. Went shopping for a while to move about. Still swollen and a little sore but feel like once that goes down the results will be positive. Will continue to update.

Day 3 post op

feel really good today. No pain meds necessary - not even OTC. Still swollen and a little sore, but much improved. Continuing with the compression garment and binder 24/7. Did a lot of errands today and didn't get tired - much more mobile and easier to get in and out of the car. Good day!!

One week update

Went in to have my incisions checked. Everything looks good. Still pretty swollen, but Dr. Bennett said that's to be expected and I look good for one week. Very little pain - just a little soreness in some spots. Haven't taken pain meds since Monday. Will post pics soon.

Two weeks post op

Posting updated pics. Still pretty swollen and a little sore. The incisions itch a little bit. All of which was expected. My skin is starting to tighten back up too. Now that some of the swelling is starting to subside, I feel like the results will be good. Excited to see what the next few weeks being. I look forward to being able to go back to spin class and exercise harder.

Three weeks post op

Adding some pictures - can tell the biggest difference in my upper abs, which has always been a problem for me. Still swollen, but some of the hardness has gone away. My diet hasn't been great, so I'm definitely going to get back to eating clean effective immediately. Rode a stationary bike today - not too hard, but not exercising for three weeks has been miserable. Don't think I pushed too hard - feel ok. Hoping the swelling will start to subside soon, but I was told it would be several weeks. Just feeling a little impatient.

Week 4

Skin is tightening up. Still a little sore and swollen. Hopefully that will continue to subside. Tired of the compression garment but ordered a couple more today because mine are starting to get a little beat up. Looking forward to working out again! Haven't been to spin class in a month. Posting some updated pics.

5 weeks post op

swellingn is down today. It's been nice to get back to spin class this week. I really missed it. Skin is starting to firm up and this week, I'm feeling less sore and tender. Hopefully the swelling will continue to go down! Posting a couple of updated pics. I need to figure out how to do the side by side before and after pics!
Duluth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bennett and Sundance are terrific.