Well Worth the Trip for my Eyelids and Brow Procedures- Amazing Natural Results! - Bryn Mawr, PA

Thank you Dr. Lee! The long distance traveled was...

Thank you Dr. Lee! The long distance traveled was well worth the trip. I did a lot of research before traveling from Boston to Philadelphia to have my eyelids surgery. I had an email consultation which was very thorough but wanted to see Dr. Lee in person since I had some very specific issues I wanted addressed and was not in a hurry to have the surgery. After the consult, I booked my surgery few months after. I placed my trust in Dr. Lee's surgical skills- it's basically a leap of faith that one takes when deciding to have something this important done. It's your eyes and such an important feature on my face. I was extremely nervous about having any type of surgery but I knew I had to do something. I was looking very tired and I didn't recognize the tired person I was seeing in the mirror. I needed a refreshed outlook and I thought addressing my eyes would help achieve this.

So Dr. Lee performed upper and lower eyelids surgery on me. I look so much younger, my eyes are more open and brighter, but still very natural. I did not want to look like I had plastic surgery and wanted to recognize the person in the mirror and I have to say he met all my expectations and more. I also had Dr. Lee's brow procedure reluctantly but glad I did. When Dr. Lee mentioned that my result would be best if I had a brow procedure, I really did not want to consider it and didn't at first understand the difference between my brow and my upper eyelids. However, he did make it clear that without lifting my brow, the very heavy skin on the sides of my eyes, which really bothered me, along with the asymmetry of my brow, which I had noticed getting worse with age, could not improve. I considered it for few weeks and decided to proceed with the brow procedure too. I'm glad I did. I really like the subtle but very obvious change the brow procedure made. To my surprise the recovery wasn't that bad either. I had some tension headache for few days and felt a tightness in my scalp but for the result I had, it was well worth it.

His office staff will really help you through the process of scheduling surgery. They know the procedures he performs very well and will be of great assistance.
Bryn Mawr Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is an extremely talented and gifted surgeon. He is an expert when it comes to eyelids surgery- it's very evident the minute you meet him and his staff.