Hands Down BEST Eyelid Surgeon!!! Strongly Recommend!! - Bryn Mawr, PA

I was blown away and excited by the results after...

I was blown away and excited by the results after Dr. Lee performed my lower eye lid surgery. I appreciate that his experience and knowledge helped me to make the right decision to have the procedure done . He gave me honest advice along with his staff, that the surgery would be a permanent fix to a problem that I never thought could be resolved . I had severe bags under my eyes that made me look ten years older. I now look ten years younger! The procedure was painless and the recovery was quick and easy. Dr. Lee and his staff were available to answer all my questions before and after the procedure and that made me feel relaxed and at ease. I have no doubt that I made the best decision to have Dr. Lee perform my eyelid surgery and I have no regrets. I have never looked better or felt better about myself. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who out there who is considering any type of eye lid surgery . He's the best around and I couldn't be happier with the outcome .

Without make-up, can't see the scar!!

This is a picture I took without make-up on.
Bryn Mawr Oculoplastic Surgeon