Feeling Beautiful Again - Bryn Mawr, PA

When in my late 20s I started really disliking my...

When in my late 20s I started really disliking my bags, between 6-8yrs ago but at the time the only procedure I could find was the external one that cut below the lash line to remove the fat deposits. Being prone to keloids and still pretty happy with my face in general I decided the risks outweighed the benefit - fast forward to mid 30s, smh - I HATED the bags on most days and really felt they aged my face on most days. On days when I didn't feel tired or congested, i'd walk around thinking I was radiant just to look in the mirror and feel bad that in reality I looked tired or completely swollen. So more research and extra money to spend, I learned on the lower lid procedure done through the inner lids. I searched for a doc that specialized in eye surgery and went out of state to have it done.
Bryn Mawr Oculoplastic Surgeon

They were great! I came out of state and was an hour late but they were waiting with smiles and super friendly. Pre-surgery, I also called a few times and sent emails they were always responsive and helpful They even helped me get to the hotel post-op since I was groggy and traveled alone. The total procedure was maybe 30mins with basically no pain at all. The next day the doctor called me to check on me and answer any other questions I had. I did get a post-op sheet of dos/donts and what to expect, the bandage removal (took about 30mins), which I did at home since I was out of state. Since I'm in love with the new eyes, I didn't get a chance to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. But i'll be sure to send an email :)