Breast revision& augmentation . Beware! Dr.Bill Mitchell did this. Scars are huge & horrific! - Brunswick, GA

I had 2 previous breast augmentation's In Florida....

I had 2 previous breast augmentation's In Florida. 1st ones were silicone however, after years they ruptured & were replaced with saline. My scars were barely visable maybe 2 inch's long &light in color. The Saline didn't feel natural. I was referred to Dr. Mitchell to replace saline implants with new type silicone. I asked him if my scars would be same & was told they maybe tiny bit longer. Mitchell cut me from the left side of my breast all the way to the other side leaving 4-5inch scars under both breast @ least 1/2 inch wide. He sewed me up on the outside of my breast not internal stitches. My incision looks like railroad tracks you can see every punture mark & stitch m├árk still to this day. He left the stitches in about a month causing more scarring. When I raise my arm it looks like a hole is there in the indention of the scar tissue on both sides. I no longer let my husband see me lying down or arms up. It truly makes me nauseated to look at the scarring. I went to get a few opinions from other Plastic surgeons & was quoted 7-8 grand just to do a scar revision. When I lay down they fall under my arms & you can see them. I also paid for them to be put under the muscle and that was also not done! I paid Cash & later found out it was also charged to my insurance. I wouldn't take my worst enemy to this man. I was truly botched and it can't be undone. Don't let his bedside manner during consultation fool you. Please ask around about his work. I know many ppl that have had horrible results from his work.

Brunswick Plastic Surgeon