32 and Tired on my Mini Double Chin - Brownsville, TX

I was looking into getting chin lip but found...

I was looking into getting chin lip but found kybella instead. It's $600 per vial. She used numbing cream and I had taken a Neurontin before the visit. They put a guide on my chin fat and injected 1 1/2 vials of kybella into my chin. It immediately started to burn and was swollen and uncomfortable all day. I'm now on day 5 and there is a pocket of fluid in my chin and the area is numb. With this procedure I know it is all about time so I'm going to be patient!

Day 20 results and update

On day 16 the knots started to form in my chin, there are 3 or 4 and they are the size of English peas or smaller. The area is still a little numb. Still waiting on the lumps to dissappear so I can go for my 2nd round!

6 weeks post

Got round 2

Got round 2...... 1 1/2 vials again. Been about 4 or so weeks ago, there are a few lumps left but I see significant results already and did a photo shoot last week. My photographer noticed the results as well!! Loving kybella! Will post new close up pics of my chin soon

More improvement

I see lots of improvement

More accurate

Side profile

Has slimmed down even more and I'm so happy with the results!

Before and afters