I Need You Ladies - Bronx, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been reading your posts and reviews about tt....

I've been reading your posts and reviews about tt. I've been dreaming on getting one. Summer is around the corner and I was expecting to have it done the first week of July (I don't work on July and August). So I went to NYU on January. There they told me a price, and I thought it was ok. But that I'd have to come on May because the dr for summer was another one. Now I call again to make an appointment and they say it would be $10k. That was soooo dissapointing. Aren't teaching hospitals to be affordable?

At this time of the year, I don"t know I I can go to another teaching hospital and still have it done at the beginning of July.

And here is where I need your help ladies. Any info. will be really appreciated. Please!!!!

I have a new bb. Happy :)

So yeah, after a long wait I finally had my tt on July 1st at Jacobi Medical Center. I'm really grateful to the "May 2013 Tummy tuckers" it was there I got the info. Kisses, girls!!!! Now I'm 20days po, in recovery, still in pain and living swell hell. To stay positive: looking my b4 & after pics. The difference is enormous!!! One thing keeps wandering in my mind: when I woke up from surgery I was in a lot of pain that last the whole day and I still feel it from time to time, is kind of a rhinitis attack, between my ribs. I never heard anybody complaining of this. So I'm not sure if it's normal. In my post op visits, I forgot to ask. Another thing is that I'm still wearing my left drain cause there's still blood coming out and it's very dark. :(! Ladies... When did u stop taking painkillers??? And what has worked better for you to reduce the swelling?

Left drain still on

I know it's for my own good, but it's kind of frustrating. I have to go back to the hospital in two days. What's the point? I don't think two days will make any difference!!!! And now they are charging me thousands for every po visit. They are a teaching hospital for God sake!!!

Something weird

It came out today.

Flexees

I just bought this flexee by Maidenform. I hope it does a good job. Bought it L because I'm still swollen, besides my weight is 151lb.

Left drain finally out!!!

I went to the dr today. Finally the last drain came out....so liberating!!! I could even walk more straight!!! Also the dr took the tape out and for first time (after one month!!) I could see my scar. Time to start scar treatment!!! :)

6 weeks. No difference

I'm 6 weeks post op now and I don't see any difference on my scar or the swelling. I start wondering if this is my final results! :( I see a baby belly and my sides are bumpy. I don't know if they are ear dog!!!!

8 weeks 4 days

Is this selling or fat? I'm afraid this could be my final results. ;(