Ive Been Using Retin a for 4 Months. Bronx, NY

Hey guys so I'm new to this but I just wanted to...

Hey guys so I'm new to this but I just wanted to post to see if anyone has went or is going through what I'm going through and can give me some advice. I broke out for the first time ever in 7th grade when I first got my period. Ever since then it hasn't stopped. I've been scarring since 9th grade. I went to a a couple of derms but the one that I'm currently seeing is the first to prescribe me retin a .025% I've used antibiotics and benzoyl peroxide in the past without any improvement. But I've been using retin a for 4 months and I have yet to see results. I've been so insecure I hate even going outside because I don't want people to look at my face. I just don't know if I should get a stronger prescription of retin a or if I should wait a few more months or if my cleanser or moisturizer has anything to do with it. By the way I use simple foaming wash as a cleanser and I use aveeno spf 30 for a moisturizer during the day and ponds night cream after I apply my retin a, I have extremely oily skin by the way and I break out pretty much any where a pimple can come out. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Update March 20, 2016

Thank you everyone for all the advice. I stopped using retin a in February as I noticed I started to get slight scarring and not PIH scarring but like mild ice pick scars. I was devastated and blamed the retin a. I called my doctor up crying, and all he told me was to stop using it. My next appointment wasn't for another few weeks so I began to use what I had left of clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide from previous times. When my appointment came he recommended I continue with retin a but the thing is he never told me how to use it in the first place and he doesn't tell me what kind of cleanser I should use or anything. He just prescribes me stuff and tells me to use it. I do the research on my own. I've been using retin a for a week now the way I should've used it when I first started months ago. Hopefully I'll see results. I'm currently just using retin a cream, the lowest dose, clindamycin lotion, simple foaming cleanser and simple spf mositurizer.