Never to Late at "50" - Brisbane, AU

I have being considering a TT for quite some years...

I have being considering a TT for quite some years now but always made excuses not to do it, weather it was money , can't get time off of work or a planned holiday around the corner.
I'm 50 years old and 5 ft tall and currently sitting at 55kg. I had two emergency c sections in my twenties and was left with the apron that hangs over your undies. With my weight fluctuation of the years I have also been left with lose skin.
I have my first consult with a PS on 22 June to get a professional opinion. Although I will be waiting at least 11 months before I actually have the procedure. I'm at at the healthiest I have being in years physical and emotional so I want to be sure I can keep weight in this healthy range.
Wish me luck ????

Insight to me..

After reading a lot of other people's stories, and I mean a lot..I enjoy seeing the before and after photos so I thought I would let you in on what I have done to lead up to the decision I made to have a tummy tuck. The before photos were of me August 2015 , weighing in at about 70kg that's when I decided I needed to get into the best shape I can but more so I need something that is realistic for me to maintain. I have no excuses any more . I have all the time in the world to exercise, (I'm retired ) and more importantly I have spent years of educating myself on good nutrition so now to put it all into practice for the rest of my life. I'm not having this surgery to get rid of fat but just to remove the excess skin and fat that I can't from diet and exercise , you can only diet and exercise so much and I'm sure you ladies know what I'm taking about. The after photos Now 9 months down the track I'm weighing in at 55kg. Don't think this was easy with hiring myself a personal trainer and changing some bad habits like a glass of wine every night to only drinking on special occasions now. Also I always exercised , step classes, pump classes, fat burn classes but not lifting heavy weights in the gym which made all the difference , doesn't hurt having a trainer telling to to work harder. As you can see in the after photos although I have lost weight and toned up I still have the tummy rolls that look horrible in my beautiful dresses and by the way I have spanks on too.
That's all for now..

Breast Lift

Hi ladies, what do you think? Iam going to get the PS to quote me on a breast lift as well as a tummy tuck. Anybody out there recommend it? I don't think I need implants.

1st Doctors Appointment

Hello everybody,
Well i had my 1st doctors appointment yesterday June 22nd. I went in there feeling excited and a little nervous, but come out feeling deflated and a little teary.
Dr Kane is a wonderful, down to earth Aussie Surgeon i felt comfortable with him straight away. We started with routine questions (name, address, phone no, date of birth and what i was wanting exactly) thats when he started telling me that i was in fantastic condition for my age (50) . He looked at my belly and breast than procedure to tell me that my muscles were in great shape due to all the exercise i do. He then said i could have a tummytuck to fix the apron hang over but medicare WONT cover it anymore because i have no medical problem. Well all i could see were $$$$$with shock on my face. Apartently our goverment stoped covering tummytucks last December 2015.
Anyway we moved onto the breast and i knew i needed a lift but he also recommended a reduction as well, iam about a E cup. Which medicare covers.
So i walked in there wanting the tummy done and walked out being told i need the boobs done.
3 hours later i received the quote via email and it looks like if i go ahead with TT,BR and BL i will be out of pocket approximately $17,000.00.
Iam still trying to get my head around this figure..
Asking myself questions like,"am i worth it", "am i being selfish",...
I know i have made my mind up to go ahead with it and i do have till next May 2017 to save the money...but i will be giving up a few little luxuries.
I think i just needed to vent my frustration about our goverment..
I thought i would be out of pocket about $7000 not $17,000.
This includes private health cover which doesn't kick in till next May 2017.

Booked in...

A quick update just to keep track for future reference, i paid the booking fee of $250 on the 21st of July 2016. I have my pre op appointment date on the 3rd of April 2017 and my surgery date on the 3rd of may 2017. No photos to show atm because nothing has changed. I have kept my weight the same but gained a little more muscle and I'm feeling fantastic until i look in the mirror naked ???? 10 months can not come around quick enough.. thanks for the support ladies x